What races will you be attending?

JW1

Team Owner
For me it will be St. Petersburg, like always.

Indy Gran Prix and Indy 500.

The Mid Ohio and Pocono are a maybe. I do have a new/never used tent ready for camping, though.

So are any of you planning on going to any of next year's races?

Grandparents are in Florida all of Jan-Feb so going to the Rolex 24 with them. Renewed at Mid Ohio, Michigan and Eldora, and potentially going to the Indy 500

Reactions: sdj
Only three of us going to the races next Year? You guys should be ashamed!!!

Only three of us going to the races next Year? You guys should be ashamed!!!
I'll be going to two races but since neither one of them was open wheeled, I didn't think they were appropriate.

Darlington and Charlotte Roval, for the record.

Atlanta, both Talladegas and Darlington for sure. Trying to work a San Francisco/Napa trip around the Sonoma race.

None for 2018

Mid Ohio, most likely.

@Jimmy W1 nice vette. My dad has an '08 in Crystal Red Metallic. We're just a bit west of Columbus; I'm in Hilliard and he's in London.

St. Pete, and possibly Barber for IndyCar. I'm thinking about Pocono too but we'll see.

Not so sure about everything else other than the Rolex so far. Lots of races I still have in mind that I'd like to check out.

St. Pete, and possibly Barber for IndyCar. I'm thinking about Pocono too but we'll see.

Not so sure about everything else other than the Rolex so far. Lots of races I still have in mind that I'd like to check out.

If you go, we should link up. I'm trying to go this year.

IndyCar Portland GP for sure. Possibly but not likely Iowa or Sonoma, depending on travel plans to be determined.

I want to make it to Austin for the USGP, but probably looking at 2019 for that.

Dover at least once and have plans to see the WoO for the first time and maybe more then that

I bought a new tent last spring solely for the purpose of camping at the races. I might break it out this summer and see how it works.

:)

Back
Top Bottom