What the heck is going on in Daniel Snyder's mind?

D

Digger

Jim Zorn is the head coach and now they're talking to Chad Johnson?

What else can Snyder possibly screw up? I hate Jerry Jones, but at least he wants to see his team win a game. :rolleyes:

Just wait until Dallas finishes their new stadium and Danny doesn't have the biggest anymore.

You think the prices at FEDEX Field are rediculous now? Wait until the 2009 season...

Dallas will have 1600 toilets. That right there is more than they have in all of Waldorf MD, if you don't count the wooden ones outside...

Dallas will have 1600 toilets. That right there is more than they have in all of Waldorf MD, if you don't count the wooden ones outside...

Even though we have a population of over 100,000 people. :rolleyes:

Even though we have a population of over 100,000 people. :rolleyes:
But I understand that the people share.:)

Jack Kent Cooke was a great owner. It is too bad that his son could not have taken over as owner. He also would have been good for the team and Washington.

Now, now I happen to know that Waldorf has gone 1 step further than most cities. They have a whole staff of city employees who ride around looking for people in need...

portapotty.jpg

TP is optional...

Yeah it was meant to be funny. Some don't take kindly to my humor. But, if we can't laugh at what goes on around us what's left? I've been taken to task in the past about some of my off the wall comments.
But only in Waldorf will you find combo toilets and showers...
100_5301.JPG

Back
Top Bottom