What we have here is two people who don't like each other very much right at the moment.

I will try to watch it tommorow when I have the laptop out, I cant get the YouTube to play on my Android.

The 11 was faster, but the 51 left him room in one and two. The 51 held his line and the 11 wouldn't (or couldn't) go low enough. Intentional or not, the 11 wrecked the 51 and himself. If he runs lower off two, he gets underneath and probably makes a clean pass in three/four. If he was trying a bump and run, he sure picked a bad spot to do it.

When I saw the thread title, I thought maybe it was about this.

Too bad we didn't get to see the whole thing.

Why are they racing like its bowman-gray?

Speaking of people who don't like each other very much. From America's favorite Madhouse, where crashing is racing:

......That whole thing is just pants on head retarded....

It turned in to Bowman Gray on steroids.

That's not a good thing.

Look, I get racing hard and making contact to move someone out of the way so you can gain position. I get hooking the leader's left rear quarter panel so you can pass him. Beating and banging is fine for me when it's about racing and gaining position. But to wreck someone because they piss you off, or to "wait" on them and then take yourself out is just plain stupid! 9 times out of 10, you wreck the guy you're piss at, but you wreck yourself as well and you gain nothing!

Damn people....Days of Thunder is not a documentary.

Back
Top Bottom