what will most likely happen out of these 3

No question avaiable to import.

• gordon will whine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the bodines will wreck someone

• dale jr will win at a plate race (most likely at dega)

• Total voters
You may be right. But there is one that you can take to the bank.

Dale Jr. will not win b/c he will try to pass his teammate towards the end of the race and fall back to the back again. Go Micheal!!!

Jeff Gordon whines. Robby Gordon wrecks. Other than their paint schemes, that's one good way to tell them apart.

Boy, a hard thing to pick. All three things are sure to happen at some point next year. But if I were to bet on the absolute sure thing, it would be Gordon whining. Either Gordon. Probably Jeff first and then Robby.

Most drivers whine to a certain degree, why is jeff the only one pointed out doing this... anyway the whole poll looks like bait for something to start

Originally posted by 66mustang
Which Gordon will whine?

jeffy will whine.
robby whines too, but all chevy drivers whine and complain.
jethro is just better at it, cus he always gets his way.

Originally posted by j ozzman 5000
jeffy will whine.

Hmm strange I remember jeff and alot of other drivers complaining about a certain track and I dont recall that track being tampered with at all. DE your signature is so true...

Originally posted by smack500
Hmm strange I remember jeff and alot of other drivers complaining about a certain track and I dont recall that track being tampered with at all.  DE your signature is so true...

Was it a track where he crashed at or had a bad race?

Originally posted by j ozzman 5000
jeffy will whine.

all chevy driver huh?

well who was crying before Daytona and got help twice. Ford and Dodge.

but when Chevy whined later on nascar said to bad we wont help. and did not for about 4-6 weeks.

Originally posted by 66mustang
Was it a track where he crashed at or had a bad race?
Thats not the point the point is he said jeff always gets his way which is so far from the truth. I recall rusty and others complaining about other tracks too, I love how people pick and choose who to complain about and who not to.

Jeff has been labaled as a whiner and he always gets his way. If you are a Gordon fan you need to except that.

LMAO! Any driver who you despise, ever says anything remotely negative about anything, they are labeled a whiner.

Only ones I see whining are those who are whining about Jeff's whining!:rolleyes:

The ol' "shut up and drive" theory is good, on the surface, but if no one ever said anything, nothing would get better.

All drivers say something, you just pick out the ones that irritate you the most.

Also, the only time I ever see "Gordon can't do no wrong" is in posts by non fans who claim we Gordon fans say or believe that. Gordon does make mistakes, does complain about things he doesn't like, isn't the cleanest driver on the circuit, but what do you want, A ROBOT! LOL. Your kind always "whined" about him being robotic and now he shows emotion and concern, and again you "whine".:p

Originally posted by Gordon Fan
All drivers say something, you just pick out the ones that irritate you the most.

Boy you nailed that one.

A lot of drivers whine. Jeff Gordon is just more noticeable than some because he tends to get more tv time than other drivers. I don't care if they whine or not, I just figure at some point someone is going to do it and Jeff likes to express his opinion sometimes. Personally, I am suprised there isn't more whining by drivers. Just my two cents.

Although I am kinda wanting to go back and vote for Bodines crashing. Rewatching some of the old races and the Bodines get a lot of airtime.

Hey, don't let this thread steer away from Robby Gordon. Lol.

Lots of drivers whine, including Jeff Gordon. It just seems to be more annoying when he does it, I guess b/c of all the success he has been tasting.

Had to go with Jeff whining. Its just wouldn't be NASCAR without it. Then again if I could stomp my feet and always get my way.......

Back
Top Bottom