Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kidnaps rayray

• works at gas station

• comeback next season and kick everyones @$$

• Total voters
I think he'll find something in Busch........get more experience and come back and kick butt in two or three years!!:)

But your poll only allowed one or the other......so I said the Busch/ARCA/CTS thing.:(

He has too much talent not to make an impact, but without the right team nobody can succeed in Winston Cup. If and when he gets a good ride, look out. He has real potential. Then again "potential" is a french word that means you ain't never done nothin' yet.

he deserves a cup ride, unfortunately i think he will drive busch next year

He'll be back to show his talent. Next season might be stretching it, but he'll be back.

The main thing is to get his confidence back. A year in BGN, with a good team, and driving well, will help. I do believe Casey has the talent to be a winner -- he just needs a boost.

He'll be racing in Busch next year and with all the guys that are moving up to Cup he should do well.

No question about it, Casey will be back in a Cup car, even if he does go back to the Busch series. He has gained a wealth of experience in these two years and it will help him in the future. Some day, he will be teamed with a bunch of guys who work well together and then we will see just how good he is.

Another Mark Martin story. Get a Cup ride too young, blow it, go back to "the minors" for some seasoning, re-emerge in about 4 years or so as a viable contender who now realizes what it takes and that it don't ALL come easy.

Originally posted by pettyfan4life
Busch   got taken out of busch too early

Busch? You mean Atwood? Busch was never in the Busch series, he came from the truck series. Atwood was in Busch.

:p he'll be at the corner BP station....:p

But seriously, Busch then eventually back to WC

Back
Top Bottom