What will my son do when he gets older ???

Whizzer

Gig'em
A preacher was concerned about what path his son would take upon graduating from high school.
The preacher really wanted the lad to follow in his footsteps.

In an effort to determine what his son would do, while the lad was attending high school, one day the preacher went into his sons room.
The preacher placed a bible, a fifty dollar bill and a bottle of whiskey on his son's bed side table. The preacher reasoned if the lad picked up the Bible, he would become a preacher. If he picked up the fifty dollar bill he would become a businessman or banker, but if he only drank the whiskey, he would be a drunk.

The preacher hid in the lads closet about the time the boy normally came home from high school and peeked through a crack in the door.

The boy came in, laid down his books before spotting the items on the night stand. He walked over, picked up the Bible and placed it under his left arm.
The preacher was excited thinking his prayers had been answered, until the lad picked up the fifty dollar bill and placed it in his right pocket. Now the preacher figured the boy was going to become a religious businessman.

Then the boy picked up the bottle of whiskey and gulped down three or four hefty swallows before replacing the cork. The preacher was crushed.
He cried out "My God, my son's gonna be a politician".

Oh Whiz, that is a good one. :) Nice to see you around!

I could come up with a better punch line, but it would get me kicked off the board.

Back
Top Bottom