What's on the grill this weekend?

Go Panthers

We are the people our parents warned us about
Ok guys, College football starts, well tonight, but the majority of the games are on Saturday.

Who's firing their grill up for some game food, if you are, what's going on it?

I'll be smoking some baby back ribs Saturday afternoon, hopefully they will be done in time for the Alabama-VT game.

I'll be at my cousin's on Sunday --- I'm sure grilled dead meat of some kind will be consumed. Along with adult beverages.
Not too many of course, since I have to drive home. :D

No grilling this weekend :( but lots of yummy unhealthy fair food! :confused:

Got a brand new 4 in 1 grill this past week (charcoal, smoker, gas, and infrared) and have already used all four of them. Got a 6 pound pork shoulder that we will be smoking Monday. Gonna be hard sitting on the deck for 8 hours, drinking beer. I know I'll enjoy it, but don't know if the pork will be any good. :)

Love smoked Turkey! 8 hours on the deck sounds like a great plan!

Got a brand new 4 in 1 grill this past week (charcoal, smoker, gas, and infrared) and have already used all four of them. Got a 6 pound pork shoulder that we will be smoking Monday. Gonna be hard sitting on the deck for 8 hours, drinking beer. I know I'll enjoy it, but don't know if the pork will be any good. :)

I got the 3 in one last year, (Propane, Charcoal, and Smoker), absolutely love it. I love having the option to fire up the charcoal to grill the right way, of if I don't have time for charcoal to burn, then I can just light up the propane side.

I've done a pork shoulder on it, but haven't done ribs on it yet. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom