What's On Your Bucket List? What have you completed?

ladyspartan16

Team Owner
Not Completed

1. Sailing the Intercoastal Waterway (on a sail boat preferably)
2. See the Little Mermaid Statue in Copenhagen
3. Drive across country
4. Walk across a glacier
5. See Hamilton live in NYC
6. Meet an European Monarch
7. Visit Rome
8. Eat a small town pub in Scotland/Northern Ireland
9. Go to the London Eye
10. Drive through the Florida Keys
11. Drive across the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge
12. Visit New Orleans
13. Walk across Abbey Road
14. Buy a pair of shoes that cost more than $1000

Completed
1. Sunbathe on a yacht
2. Meet every governor of VA since I've been alive
3. Be a bridesmaid
4. Graduate from college
5. Dance on a rooftop
6. Shop in Barney's New York
7. Read in the Library of Congress

I've had to think of new ones since I already visited all 50 states, I also dont like to think about my mortality,

Accompished
1) all 50 states
2) married

To do

1) family
2) visit every country
3) start at minimum an ARCA race
More to think of

I've never really had a bucket list, but I would like to go snowboarding, vacation to a mountain area in Canada and visit Italy. Oh, and having at least one serious relationship would be nice. ☺ I'd rather not be alone forever!

I've had to think of new ones since I already visited all 50 states, I also dont like to think about my mortality,

Accompished
1) all 50 states
2) married

To do

1) family
2) visit every country
3) start at minimum an ARCA race
More to think of

Every single country?

Here's my list, from another thread about this:

1) Discover as much good music as humanly possible
2) (Eventually) settle down with a nice young lady and continue the bloodline
3) Adopt a child, particularly if #2 doesn't happen for some reason

https://racing-forums.com/threads/whats-on-your-bucket-list.53797/#post-967301

#1 is coming along quite well and hopefully won't be conpleted until I die. #2 and #3 are on hold for the time being. I could have added a #4, become independent and move out of Mommy's house. That was done last month. :)

I hope to continually add and never complete my list...:D

Crossed off Smithsonian Air and Space - Dulles yesterday. Well worth the trip if you are in the NOVA area. Plan on making a second visit because couldn't see it all.

1. Get one more win (can never get enough wins... this can go on forever...).
2. Restore my modified '67 LeMans convertible back to nice driver condition.
3. Help get our Maker facility onto solid financial ground.
4. Attend at least one more World of Outlaws Sprint Car race at Williams Grove.
5. Kick a former crumby boss in the butt.

I've thought about a bucket list but closing in on 81 years young and still don't really have one. I guess if there was something I would like to list it would be to cruise through the Panama Canal and visit the beaches of the Normandy Invasion and I do not want to come across as a PollyAnna, but aside from wanting our kids to be happy and healthy, I consider myself a very fortunate man. To have been born and raised when and where I was by parents who cared, have the learning and life experiences and to do the things we have done while thinking, but not regretting, the opportunities we chose to pass by. All in all, I've had a good life, an especially good Bride who is my best friend, lover, confidante, business partner, and constant companion who has always walked beside me, a son and daughter who stay in touch at least every week and sometimes more yet never ask for money or to bail them out of some sort of jam. Despite the two things on my bucket list, and while I now feel the very things that seemed like insurmountable mountains at the time causing great angst and concern, my life has been, according to Merle Haggard, grand.

I like your list ladyspartan especially the one about driving across the keys.
There is a cool live cam down on Key West showing cruise ships
coming in and out of port. Then the live cam shows the sunsets down there
on Sunset Key. So yes, someday I want to do that drive too! They say it is
amazing.

I like your list ladyspartan especially the one about driving across the keys.
There is a cool live cam down on Key West showing cruise ships
coming in and out of port. Then the live cam shows the sunsets down there
on Sunset Key. So yes, someday I want to do that drive too! They say it is
amazing.
It is. I've spent a lot of time in the lower keys over the years.

I have been fortunate enough to travel extensively throughout the world and have lived in 3 countries plus I have got to see a lot of Canada and the US by car and motorcycle. I can't think of any place I have not been that I am dying to see but there are some people I would like to meet.

Don Henley

Donald Fagan

David Gilmour

Pete Townshend

Bobby Orr

I am sure I will think of some other things so I reserve the right to come back and add some more.

PS: I would like to become a decent photographer

Like I said the first time round .. only fools have bucket lists. If you want it ... DO IT. Don't sit around pining for it. If you can't make it happen, move on.

I don't really have a bucket list per say but I'd like to travel more and of course, go back to Washington.

My daughter is in London for a vacay, she loves it. I knew she would, I've been. Next summer, I'd like the two of us to go together. So much history.

I have kind of a big one that sort of incorporates a few smaller ones actually and then a few separate ones as well.

I want to take a trip that begins with Yosemite and includes Jackson Hole (optional but a serious desire), the Grand Canyon and Stevie Ray Vaughan's statue in Austin, Texas. I would also really like to include the memorial to the victims of the Oklahoma City Bombing as well if it is at all feasible. Yosemite, the Grand Canyon and the SRV statue are the only non-negotiable items on the list.

In addition to that I want to...

Skydive

See Joe Bonamassa in concert

Finish writing my book

***there are more but at 3:59am they are not coming tome right now

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

One that is sort of unrealistic only because there just isn't a market for it where I am. That is heading up a Stevie Ray Vaughan tribute band. His stuff is by far the most challenging but certainly my favorite stuff I play. I would like to either call it Life Without You or Cold Shot after my favorite songs of his but his most popular song is Pride And Joy so that seems to be more logical

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Remember in Jaws when Chief Brody said gonna need a bigger boat?
Well I've been thinking, I'm going to need a much bigger bucket!!!!
:XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom