Whats the Best Tv Show you watch that you think no one else watches.

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
For me its Archer and Breakout Kings.

Supernatural. I know the CW is aimed at more of a Teenage audience but I've always liked that show.

Breakout Kings is really good. Not sure about the latest twist with one of them getting killed off, but it is still a good time.

Justified is really good too. I just started watching it a few months ago. My son and I like it quite a bit.

Criminal Minds doesn't seem to have a really big following as some of the subject matter is really dark, but I love it. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode, on reruns on various cable channels, over the past year or two and look forward to every new episode.

Oh, and I watch a lot of true crime stuff on ID (Investigation Discovery) Channel. There are too many to list here, but I am pretty interested in many of the shows on there. It's interesting to see how they catch these people and how these people think and why they do what they do.

Justified is pretty cool, I like Leverage, Breaking Bad, and Southland.

Whats the Best Tv Show you watch that you think no one else watches.

The twice a month meetings of the Charles County Planning Commission. #BetterThanFootball

Also: The Alyona Show (RT), Vangurd (CURRENT), NewsNation (MSNBC), Lockup (MSNBC), To Catch a Predator (MSNBC), The Voice (NBC).

The twice a month meetings of the Charles County Planning Commission. #BetterThanFootball

Also: The Alyona Show (RT), Vangurd (CURRENT), NewsNation (MSNBC), Lockup (MSNBC), To Catch a Predator (MSNBC), The Voice (NBC).

That is one of the highest rated shows on Monday nights how could you think no else watches it?

As for me I don't know, a lot of stuff I like others seem to like as well so this will take me a bit to think of it.

Back
Top Bottom