What's the most boring track?

T

thechase77

I think Chicago, Kansas, Pocono, New Hampshire and Miami usually aren't too exciting.

New Hampshire and Miami get my vote.

I went to Miami for the very first WC race --- just to see Junior wrap up the BGN championship.

The only exciting thing in the WC race that Sunday was DE playing bumper tag with the pace car. I durn near fell asleep in the stands.

There were huge numbers of empty seats at that first race, also.

Pocono isn't too bad, simply because of the challenge that the tunnel turn gives drivers. It's definitely better than NH and Miami. Kansas and Chicago rate somewhere in between -- just kind of blah.

Bristol...I am not much into demolation derbys with $200,000 cars.

Lets see: North Carolina, Las Vegas, California, Kansas, Chicagoland, Homstead, Phoenix, New Hampshire and Michigan (although that track sometimes has some good races)

Dr Feelgood: What?? Bristol is probably the most exciting place on the whole circuit.

DID SOMEONE SAY BRISTOL WAS BORING???

What has this world come to...

Maybe you would prefer California and Homestead all year long.

Indy, Chicago, Kansas, Vegas and Miami.
Quality of racing is sorry at Dega and Daytona but I dont think they are boring, I guess because of the tension that always exists.

Kel

New Hampshire, Miami, and Indy tie for third.

Daytona and Talledega tie for first. Damn shame too...it wasn't always that way. Thanks DW.

Originally posted by Dr Feelgood
Bristol...I am not much into demolation derbys with $200,000 cars.

Bristol boring? Dr. Feelgood, what does it take to excite you?

New Hampshire, Miami, Pocono are pretty boring to me. Michigan races can be snoozers at times. California, Las Vegas, Kansas, & Chicago hasnt impressed me yet either

All of the tracks are totally boring.

Now ya put 40 or so race cars out there going hell bent for leather, then ain't none of 'em "boring":D

ok, then what tracks would nascar replace them with?

Kentucky would get my vote.

Bristol racing season long wouldn't be so bad. To save money so they don't wreck $200,000 racecars every week, maybe they will go back to racing real stock cars. I'd watch. hehe.

Originally posted by 66mustang
Lets see: North Carolina, Las Vegas, California, Kansas, Chicagoland, Homstead, Phoenix, New Hampshire and Michigan (although that track sometimes has some good races)

Dr Feelgood:  What??  Bristol is probably the most exciting place on the whole circuit.

Forgot to add Indianapolis, Daytona, and Talladega.

I think NASCAR should put more short track races on the schedual. In their eyes its more money and the same time its exciting for the fans.

I think NASCAR should put more short track races on the schedual. In their eyes its more money and the same time its exciting for the fans. [/B][/QUOTE]

can we get an AMEN!

GRRR!!!

To quote...press the quote button...type your reponse underneath all the stuff in the box. No need to start deleting things etc etc. Just press quote and then type underneath everything else. :)

I have to say that any one of the tracks can be boring, with the exception of the short tracks. Even if they were to run without a caution, they would still be exciting. But for sure, the plate tracks are boring unless they begin to dice it up, three and four abreast.

Indianapolis and Phoenix can sometimes be fairly boring.......but other than that I like all the racetracks.

New Hampshier I think it is boreing and ugly in a way but not to offend any yankees

Yes Bristol is boring to me. Double digit cautions, wrecks and fighting lappers all day/night is not appealing to me. Bristol is a one groove track where making a clean pass for the lead is all but impossible. (ie JG this year.....DE in 99)

But rubbins racing that life on the track if your too slow and wont get out of the way get put out of the way lol thats racin ya punk rookie (lol just jokin on that part)

Definately Indy and California. :snore: What NASCAR needs is a few more .75 mile tracks, short tracks with a little more room to race and pit. I think Richmond is the perfect length for a track.

Homestead, anything that is flat and more than a mile. Give me a pillow and let me sleep cause there is nothing interesting.

Back
Top Bottom