where are all the Laurens' folks??

D

drt lvr

Has everyone dissappeared? Been abducted......? Hmmm.... X-files material! "Laurens Speedway Fans,Crews,and even drivers held captive on alien spaceship!" AND all together on the SAME spacecraft!! LOL!

:xxrotf: You ain't right #44. I guess it's all that Ford blue running through your viens.

you just may be right there 44! LOL! They'd probably just bring us right back where we came from.

HEY DAVID!!!!!!! How you doing?????Guess what......Sunday Dec. 8th is my birthday! Sweet 16!! LOL!!! Hope you and your family has a wonderful christmas!!!!!!

hope ya'll have a GREAT holiday season also Katie! Glad to hear a few Laurens' folk are still kicking! LOL!!
AND ONE MORE THING BEFORE I GO..........................................................................................................
*******HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!**************************************************
****SWEET 16........NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!!****************

WE ARE STILL HERE JUST WAITING ON THAT WAL-MART TO TAKEOVER LOL:leap: :calpping:

:lurking: hey david! I am ready to go racing. Gaffney opens in about 7 weeks! take care JAMES "BIGMAN" JONES

Back
Top Bottom