Where to take my rv?

O

Octaneforce

i live on long island and i want to do some infield nascar race trips. What are my options if im trying to limit it to a weekend and get back to work monday?

Pocono would be a quick trip for ya. Dover or The Glen too.

No infield camping at Dover though.
I actually have a vacation house in rehoboth. Its not far from dover. We saw a race there once it was awesome. Didnt camp there tho. That track is pretty quiet during the year

The glen does look pretty awesome on the website. I wish there were some sooner events! I cant wait to see a race and party with other fans

Pocono would be a quick trip for ya. Dover or The Glen too.

No infield camping at Dover though.
Watkins Glen is the closest track to me, and I have yet to go. Since I plan on moving to Florida in the fall, that's changing this year. I've heard good things about it, especially the camping experience.
Pocono I go to every year for the August race, it's a cool place to see, but the racing can be kind of dull. I believe that would be a couple hours closer for you.

The glen does look pretty awesome on the website. I wish there were some sooner events! I cant wait to see a race and party with other fans
That's my local track I'll be there. I get free tickets at work, probably camping this year

Hows the infield camping work? am i basically trapped all weekend? Not that i care but if i need to hit the store then that could be an issue lol

Hows the infield camping work? am i basically trapped all weekend? Not that i care but if i need to hit the store then that could be an issue lol
Nope, you have a pass but there are restrictions at some tracks. Pull up the tracks website, click on camping info and it'll fill you in. If not then call the track they'll be glad to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom