Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CART

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hayakatsu

With Sauber signing Fisi for 2004-05, and lots of talk of a deal between Ferrari, Sauber and Petronas for Massa to drive for Sauber while still under contract for Ferrari, my guess is Nick is set to look for a new team for 2004. The only real options left are Jordan and Jaguar. Now Im not sure Justin has impressed enough to warrant a ride over Nick. Nick's strong suits for a Jag ride include being German, Europes largest market for high end luxury cars and one Jaguar does very poorly in (remember Jag and Ford have said many times their time in F-1 is more marketing and sellingcars than anything else). He's well experianced which Jaguar needs, like Mark he is committed and does the job he is told to do. He also is fast when pushed to be. I think Mark and Nick would be a good duo.

Jordan as well as we have discussed before would be interested. Sauber has also stated they would like a experianced 3rd driver for development, many people though say this is something HHF has stated he would be interested in.

Test driver for another team is always an option as well.

My thought is Jordan as they are more desperate for a proven (or somewhat proven) driver than Jaguar is and thus would probably be able to offer Nick more (say perma #1 status over Firman who I will assume will thankfully regain his seat next year)

I say that he goes to Jaguar, just because he would look good in a jag.

Hey, we already have two threads going for this subject, lets stick to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom