Where will they end up?

Spike

Team Owner
Where will Ragan, McMurray, Vickers, Keselowski, and Kahne end up?

Personally, I think Ragan moves to Yates, with the #6 becoming the #28 or #38, Kahne and Vickers stay at their respective teams, Phoenix Racing becomes a full satellite operation of Hendrick for Keselowski, and McMurray stays put.

Personally, I think Ragan moves to Yates, with the #6 becoming the #28 or #38, Kahne and Vickers stay at their respective teams, Phoenix Racing becomes a full satellite operation of Hendrick for Keselowski, and McMurray stays put.

I like Vickers. Hope he stays put and think he should and will.

Kahne needs better than he has, but I dont see him changing rides either.

I could care less and know little about Keselowski.

And I think Roush pawns J-mac off to Yates and Keeps Ragan. That may not be the smartest, but I think thats what Jack will do.

Speaking of that, is Menard going to stay with Yates?

It doesnt look good. Looks like both the #96 and #98 could be done with Yates. I think with Labonte its more to do with Ask.com opening themselves up to other opportunities. With Mendard its just because he really really sucks. The kicker is that while both are set in the top 35(as of now). Yates wants to be like SHR according to FoxSports. That, along with Roush talking about re-signing McMurray(along with its sponsors) leads me to believe Ragan is on his way to Yates. Who knows though, hell it could be Greg Biffle or Carl Edwards lol.

And how could you not like Keselowski? Well, I understand, I used to dislike him, not really sure why though. Getting that W for James Finch was just enough awesome to sway my opinion.

It doesnt look good. Looks like both the #96 and #98 could be done with Yates. I think with Labonte its more to do with Ask.com opening themselves up to other opportunities. With Mendard its just because he really really sucks.

And how could you not like Keselowski? Well, I understand, I used to dislike him, not really sure why though. Getting that W for James Finch was just enough awesome to sway my opinion.

Brad is admittedly growing on me. And at times he's even surprised me. Just don't see him landing much of a quality ride. Ever. I think he will be one of those that's around for a time and then just gone one day.

Menard, I like, but he's been over his head in these cars. Not sure if he even has that much potential...but I still have a feeling about him.

And Iv'e never understood the whole Bobby/Yates/ask.com connection anyhow.

But I damned sure think Yates needs the 28 on his 'best' ride in any case.

"Who knows though, hell it could be Greg Biffle or Carl Edwards lol."

Seriously,I really could see Greg in a revamped Yates#28 and think I could live with that. Thats a wish thing though, I'm a Yates fan.

Back in 1993, right around the 'Martin-proves-a-point' streak(4 WC wins, two BGNs for a total of six straight nascar wins in a row) and , sadly, right around the time of Davey Allison's death, I was really, really hoping Martin would fill in Davey's #28 seat at Yates. Obviously that wasnt ever a serious option, but Ive kind of wanted a top tier Roush driver over at Yates ever since, lol.

Ragan will end up at Yates as a satelite team

McMurray will either stay with Roush or go to DEI take over Truex

Vickers Will re-sign with Red Bull

Kesolowski is a wild card. He's already won a cup race and has proved in Nation wide series he can run with Edwards and Busch. I would be suprised if come Daytona he didnt have a full time cup ride.

Kahne will more than likely re-sign

Other drivers

Regan Smith and #78 will go full time in 2010

Bill Elliot and wood Brothers will remain a part time team

Bobby Labonte will re-sign with Yates because they want a past champ

Paul Menard will run the Nationwide Series full time with select Cup races

I wonder what UPS thinks about all this. Perhaps they should have stayed with Reut and be 14th in points. Depending on how much money is tied up with that sponsorship I'm not sure I see it moving to Yates.
Plus Roush can't seem to get his teams working together Like Hendrick does how are they going to get Yates to work together as a satellite. It's working so well now :sarcasm:

I wonder what UPS thinks about all this. Perhaps they should have stayed with Reut and be 14th in points. Depending on how much money is tied up with that sponsorship I'm not sure I see it moving to Yates.
Plus Roush can't seem to get his teams working together Like Hendrick does how are they going to get Yates to work together as a satellite. It's working so well now :sarcasm:

Yeah, that Yates satellite seems to be faulty.....not receiving or sending data that will help it........just drifting in space.....or maybe it was sucked into a black hole

Here's one for you.

Harvick leaves RCR for SHR. Junior leaves HMS for RCR. Kesolowski goes to HMS in the #25 with points from the #88. Kahne and Vicker re-sign with their teams. Not sure yet who would take the #1. It's not a top ride and a retread or up-and-comer would take it.

Here's one for you.

Harvick leaves RCR for SHR. Junior leaves HMS for RCR and they bring back the 3. Kesolowski goes to HMS in the #25 with points from the #88. Kahne and Vicker re-sign with their teams. Not sure yet who would take the #1. It's not a top ride and a retread or up-and-comer would take it.

fixed that for you.

Speeds gone. He can't cut the butter with a hot butcher knife in cup.
agreed.

Speed is gone. Kahnes not going anywhere. Who knows what the 29 has going. Keselowski will have a full time ride, who knows who will pay for it.

My most off the wall prediction for Keselowski is that Hendrick reaches a deal to put Keselowski in the seat of a car ran out of Randy Moss Motorsport's shop. He will supply them chassis and engines at a reduced rate and it will become a satellite team much like SHR.

Speeds gone. He can't cut the butter with a hot butcher knife in cup.
Speed's showing a lot of improvement. Last three weeks, he would've scored top-20 finishes had someone else not wrecked him. With everything Red Bull's done to get Speed in to Cup, they're not letting him go that easily. Especially since he's only a rookie... only reason Logano's got a win in Cup is because he rode Zippy's back.:rolleyes:

These from Jayski today:

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Keselowski to Penske next year? For the second straight season, Brad Keselowski is the top candidate for the #12 Penske Racing Dodge. David Stremme has experienced a couple of miserable weeks at the racetrack and is currently 32nd in the point standings. Keselowski said on Friday he does not have a deal signed for next year. Certainly for a self-proclaimed "Eastsider," partnering with fellow Detroit-based Roger Penske would be an honor. Keselowski was offered the #12 ride last year after Ryan Newman announced he was leaving the ride to join Stewart-Haas Racing.(Fox Sports)(7-11-2009) Comment here

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Gilliland in fourth Gibbs car this year? It's been a tough road for former Yates driver David Gilliland this season. Gilliland, who was 21st in the #28 Ford for Doug Yates at this juncture last year, has qualified for every race in the #71 TRG Motorsports Chevy. Gilliland has been a loyal soldier in the start-n-park venture and is currently 43rd in the point standings. However, it appears he will have a reprieve — at the hand of Joe Gibbs Racing. Gilliland, 33, is expected to drive the fourth JGR car [#02 sponsored by Farm Bureau] in four races at the end of this season.(Fox Sports)(7-11-2009) Comment here[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Ragan stays where he is
Harvick takes a page out of Smokes book and looks into starting a KHI cup team
Kahne resigns with RpM
McMurray is gone to Red Bull
Keselowski in the 29
Vickers stays out also
The 26 becomes a satellite team with Yates with Travis Kvapil driving
Scott Speed goes back to ARCA
Paul Menard runs full time nationwide
DEI signs a nationwide driver....but who?

I have doubts about that Keseloski to Penske rumor, mostly because they will run Allgaier in the #12 next year and I dont think they will go to 4 teams.

Fun fact, Keselowski is blowing the competition away in the "Most Popular Driver" voting for the Nationwide series.

Actually curious as to how Hendricks deal with Phoenix Racing works...do they just give them the cars/engines or sell them at reduced cost since they are doing them a solid and letting Keselowski drive?

Back
Top Bottom