Which driver do you not like?

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
For me its MTG, hes a nice guy, but he just for me has the personality of saw dust. He complains too much as well

Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Or did you, in your inimitable style, misspell his initials?

^I meant this thread to be a just a one liner.Post the name thats it. Mine was Truex, for a crazy reason

Can't stand Hamlin. I haven't like him from day one, and I always liked pretty much every Chevrolet driver. Hamlin was the exception. Everything about him just rubs me wrong, and he has a very punchable looking face.

MTJ has turned into a real douchebag over the years. How many times has he fired his crew? He cries way too much. I know every driver complains on the radio, but Truex takes it to another level. He expects everyone to pull over and let him by.

I remember a few years ago during qualifying at a road course, Stenhouse had the gall to leave the pits when Truex was running his lap and quickly approaching him from behind. Truex was furious with him and purposely slowed down and ruined Stenhouse's lap. How dare anyone else be out there when King Martin is on track!

Logano and Keselowski annoy me from time to time, but I really don't have anything against them.

I couldn't stand Kurt Busch in his Roush and Penske days, but over time I grew to really like him once he chilled out.

Kyle Busch for obvious reasons, but he really doesn't bother me much nowadays. He's entertaining and whether you love him or hate him, his personality is great for the sport.

Larson, Ky Busch, Harvick, Logano, Hamlin, Kez, Almirola, MTJ, Byron, Bell, Jones, Custer, Stenhouse, Elliott, Blaney, Wallace, and more that I'm forgetting

I guess we’re doing this so here goes ( in no particular order)
Truex, Hamlin, Logano, Keselowski( still salty over 2014). I think that’s it. Wait can we dislike car owners, if so mark me down for Preacher Joe. Let us pray.

Reactions: sdj
I feel like this is a trap to start a good old fashioned brouhaha.
As if this place needs any help in that respect.

Larson, Ky Busch, Harvick, Logano, Hamlin, Kez, Almirola, MTJ, Byron, Bell, Jones, Custer, Stenhouse, Elliott, Blaney, Wallace, and more that I'm forgetting
Why didn't you just post the starting line up? :laugh:

Truex. Liked him a lot during his Chance2 Busch Series years and into his early time with Furniture Row, but once he started winning he turned into a massive diva on track.

Logano. I can't stand the hypocrisy of how he'll race guys super aggressive and play it off as no big deal ("that's short track racin', hehehe!") but then complain about other's being aggressive or preach safety like at Dega when he's one of the biggest blockers in the field.

Hamlin I go back and forth with. Sometimes I think he's a douchebag but I also respect the way he'll call things out.

Keselowski. Mostly because he’s made a living winning races Kyle Busch and Kyle Larson should’ve won lmao. I respect the hell out of his talent though

KDB, Hamlin, both are pains in the ass, but I do like KDB's temper tantrums and Hamlin acting like he has a brain for entertainment value and of course the keeper of the asylum, preacher (he's family)Joe.

KDB, Hamlin, both are pains in the ass, but I do like KDB's temper tantrums and Hamlin acting like he has a brain for entertainment value and of course the keeper of the asylum, preacher (he's family)Joe.

PREACH SOI!

What I want to know is how the preacher handles KDMs temper and "non-godly" acts.

KDB. If he just acted like a mature adult, I could probably come to grips with him.
...being honest and struggling with this. I have always liked Bubba since the get go. But with NASCAR unrealistically promoting him as a top driver, I have found myself hoping he struggles race day.
Other than that, I am good with the drivers.

Martin Truex Gunior

In all seriousness, the only driver I consistently rooted against each week was Tony Stewart. Now that he’s gone it’s just case by case and the angst has faded by the next race.

Corey LaJoie.

I think he's a butthead.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hamlin for obvious reasons as mentioned already. I still don’t like Kyle Busch but I don’t root against him like I did before and have no problem with him winning. My only real complaint is him still running xfinity and truck

I don't spend time thinking about who I don't like. I really don't. Never booed anybody, flipped anybody off, or gave **** to fans wearing anything in particular. I know who I like because of what they drive. Pouring my passion into that takes all of my energy.

I really don't like Joey Logano, but off the top of my head he's the only driver I really don't like anymore. My problem is way too many drivers I like.

I don't spend time thinking about who I don't like. I really don't. Never booed anybody, flipped anybody off, or gave **** to fans wearing anything in particular. I know who I like because of what they drive. Pouring my passion into that takes all of my energy.
I will go a step further and say I don't even care what they drive. Even though I'm a Chevy guy I won't hold any animosity against you because you drive a yota. In fact I have rented yota pickup trucks when at the race track. Heck one of the nicest and most comfortable trucks I have ever driven was at Indy a couple of years ago when I rented a brand new Ford Ranger truck.

MTJ. Used to pull for him but the crying and whining have gotten out of hand. I now actively root for backmarkers and lap down cars to “impede” him, just to witness the meltdown.

logano is top tho. NASCAR needs a Tom Wilson to take care of lil Joey, lol.

Delana’s wife would like a word.

Back
Top Bottom