Which driver do you not like?

I don't know about all that. I believe it was her dad that said there wasn't any opportunities to move up with Toyota and there were with Ford. All ya got to do is look at who Toyota is touting, young Gibbs and young Burton. You think retread Nemechek is going upward? So far they haven't got him one race in Xfinity, and they have nowhere to go with the other two.
If Toyota thought she was worth the money she would be in one and hell yes I think John Hunter did the right thing by getting in a KBM ride, hes winning and staying sharp and when the time comes to move back to Cup he will NOT be in a back marker ride. Book it

If Toyota thought she was worth the money she would be in one and hell yes I think John Hunter did the right thing by getting in a KBM ride, hes winning and staying sharp and when the time comes to move back to Cup he will NOT be in a back marker ride. Book it
you missed the point. There weren't any opportunities with Toyota, win lose baba baba, it was about getting a ride in the series that has a future.

ive listened to her radio and she has a lot of respect for him. Nice to see. It was one area where DP seemed a bit lost. Brandon was good, but he didnt give specific feedback
I'll tell you this if I was Spotting for her at Daytona when she had a shot at the end she damn sure wouldnt have gotten out that far in front of the pack, they played her and her spotter let them do it. Cant recall if it was Brandon.

you missed the point. There weren't any opportunities with Toyota, win lose baba baba, it was about getting a ride in the series that has a future.
Nah I think I'm pretty certain if they thought she had the right stuff they could make room for her especially with the probability of Toyota expanding in 2022 and 2023

I'll tell you this if I was Spotting for her at Daytona when she had a shot at the end she damn sure wouldnt have gotten out that far in front of the pack, they played her and her spotter let them do it. Cant recall if it was Brandon.
I know the race you mean. Brandon dropped the ball a bit there for sure. Thanks for your insight.

Nah I think I'm pretty certain if they thought she had the right stuff they could make room for her especially with the probability of Toyota expanding in 2022 and 2023
expanding? they have been saying that for years. :laugh: Instead they have been shrinking. BTW her dad Brian has been racing with Fords for quite awhile. BTW she took Monster with her when she bailed.

expanding? they have been saying that for years. :laugh: Instead they have been shrinking. BTW her dad Brian has been racing with Fords for quite awhile. BTW she took Monster with her when she bailed.
That should tell you a lot of what Toyota thought of her capabilities. They dont need Monsters chump change

That should tell you a lot of what Toyota thought of her capabilities. They dont need Monsters chump change
I've said it before I'll say it again. She doesn't have to win, she is there to sell Fords(another sponsor). Over half of car buyers are women. All she needs to do is get decent finishes and keep the fenders on it. You can't comprehend that I understand. Going with Ford BTW the #1 truck seller for almost forever is a secure position instead of the yota deal a driver program.

I've said it before I'll say it again. She doesn't have to win, she is there to sell Fords(another sponsor). Over half of car buyers are women. All she needs to do is get decent finishes and keep the fenders on it. You can't comprehend that I understand. Going with Ford BTW the #1 truck seller for almost forever is a secure position instead of the yota deal a driver program.
Shes doesnt have to win? Interesting. If she wants to make it to Cup to sell those Fords yeah she probably does, unless of course she finds her Godaddy thats willing to drop over a hundred million on her.

If she wants to make it to Cup to sell those Fords yeah she probably does,
Well, you know, it's Ford, so you learn to expect less.

DISCLAIMER: Intentionally trying to piss off Ford fans to stimulate manufacturer rivalry.

Danica was terrified, and she drove like it. Almost every in car she was sawing at the wheel like a madwoman. Deegan on the other hand is taking her time, taking what the race gives her, sometimes running in the top ten and she runs stable and has good car control. Something Danica never had.
Danica had some good finishes running with Jr Motorsports in the Xfinity Series.

Shes doesnt have to win? Interesting. If she wants to make it to Cup to sell those Fords yeah she probably does, unless of course she finds her Godaddy thats willing to drop over a hundred million on her.
They need to get rid of about twenty cup drivers then ;)

Anybody that I feel didn't earn their spot on the grid and is a weekly nuisance or guaranteed yellow flag. Cody Ware, Quin Houff to name a couple.

Oh, and Denny Hamlin. Just because he's Denny Hamlin.

I am going with Denny Hamlin. When he ran as a cup driver and also Xfinity he would bully guys like Brad K. Both he and Edwards recognized Brad as their top competition and tried to really intimidate him. Of course they were right, Brad did win a Championship something Hamlin and Edwards could not do.
I will say Denny is the top sponsored driver currently challenged only by Kyle.

Lagano
He has the distinction of being part of a real life Days of Thunder moment with Kenseth. He managed to get a another driver to do something extraordinary. (I bet there are a number of drivers who wish they could do that to someone).

I am going with Denny Hamlin. When he ran as a cup driver and also Xfinity he would bully guys like Brad K. Both he and Edwards recognized Brad as their top competition and tried to really intimidate him. Of course they were right, Brad did win a Championship something Hamlin and Edwards could not do.
I will say Denny is the top sponsored driver currently challenged only by Kyle.
Edwards was just as good though. He just happened to match up against two top 5 chase runs of all time in 2008 and 2011. For what it's worth, Carl's 2005 and 2011 chase runs were superior to Brad's.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have a list of drivers that I like to watch lose races. I won’t mention names but they are drivers that were unable to live up to the hype.

Edwards was just as good though. He just happened to match up against two top 5 chase runs of all time in 2008 and 2011. For what it's worth, Carl's 2005 and 2011 chase runs were superior to Brad's.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
who has the name Nascar Champion?

Champion doesn’t mean crap these days.
Dude had nine wins last year, led more laps and had a better average finish on the season and didn’t win the “championship.”
True. However we were discussing a different time when Hamlin and Edwards were being bullies in the Xfinity series, both picking on Brad K who was driving for Junior. He made Champion in short order after going to Penske. Others never made it.

Dude had nine wins last year, led more laps and had a better average finish on the season and didn’t win the “championship.”
By the way, Harvick's only Championship, like KDB, were only accomplished under the current system. Brad earned his the hard way.

Choking is a thing in all sports. Clutch gene wins championships.

Winning and domination throughout the season is the only relevant factor for determining a deserving champion. Not some Cartoon Network playoff bullschit.

Especia0l0ly when it matters. The great ones adapt.

Back
Top Bottom