Who follows NASCAR on Twitter?

I do not use or follow anyone on Twitter.

Then you have no idea what you are missing. I resisted for a LONG time, thinking it wasn't for me. But I have to tell you I absoultely love it. You should try it.

Then you have no idea what you are missing. I resisted for a LONG time, thinking it wasn't for me. But I have to tell you I absoultely love it. You should try it.

I've looked at it and it is not for me. Neither is Facebook. I'm pretty much anti-social (shocker), so social networking is very much out of my box. This forum is about as close as I'll ever get to social networking. :D

I've looked at it and it is not for me. Neither is Facebook. I'm pretty much anti-social (shocker), so social networking is very much out of my box. This forum is about as close as I'll ever get to social networking. :D

Just imagine how many travel packages to Cali you could give away if you were a Tweeter.:D

I understand that view. I've never understood the fascination with Facebook and the like. It seems to be some kind of social stalking network. I created an account on Facebook some time ago as the craze started but I only use it to access information when it seems that there's no other route. Now, a couple years later, I keep getting friend request reminders in my email for all of these people that want to 'friend me'. Why, I don't even know half of them and the others are either old classmates or short term aquaintenses that I have no desire or time to keep in touch with. It seems to be nothing more than a colossal waste of time IMO, but then again, that's what my wife says about me posting on this board. :D

While I use Twitter to follow certain journalist for NASCAR news, sorry Andy, I don't post crap about how my day is going. I've found it to be extremely reliable and a great source of information. Just don't follow the average Joe/Jane. Those are the ones telling you how their day is going. Who the he!! cares? If anyone out there wants a good list of journalists to get started, PM me and I'll send you what I've got. If you want to continue to hear/read about day old stories, or in sometime weeks, continue to get all of your information here. ;)

Bad day for Brad on Twitter. First he wears jeans to the lunch where everyone else was dressed up. Now it's being reported that he peed his pants during the parade lap. OOPS! LMAO! :D

Bad day for Brad on Twitter. First he wears jeans to the lunch where everyone else was dressed up. Now it's being reported that he peed his pants during the parade lap. OOPS! LMAO! :D

No, he whipped it out and peed into the passenger side.

He tried to tell a story where he was shooting his guns on his property, and it turned out there were some people nearby. Jr says "You don't need to tell that. Don't incriminate yourself".

That guy gets drunk way too easy.

No, he whipped it out and peed into the passenger side.

He tried to tell a story where he was shooting his guns on his property, and it turned out there were some people nearby. Jr says "You don't need to tell that. Don't incriminate yourself".

That guy gets drunk way too easy.

LOL at you telling JJ "I could swear I saw Kez peeing your window." :D

Back
Top Bottom