Who is supporting these people?

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
I just heard from a fellow mailman that they are already camping out at Best Buy. I just wonder what these people do for a living. Where are they getting their money...I mean, they can't be millionaires because...or wait, the millionaires are paying people to camp out in front of business' for Black Friday so they can get a 50 inch TV for a "C" note. I wish I could get a job like that.

I just heard from a fellow mailman that they are already camping out at Best Buy. I just wonder what these people do for a living. Where are they getting their money...I mean, they can't be millionaires because...or wait, the millionaires are paying people to camp out in front of business' for Black Friday so they can get a 50 inch TV for a "C" note. I wish I could get a job like that.

Perhaps I missed something and admit I do miss a lot so help me out here.

A: Who are the "they" mentioned?
B: Who are "those people?"
C: Where are "they" getting "their money?"
D: I wish I could get a job like that? (This one I know the answer to.) ;)

Best wishes for a most enjoyable Thanksgiving Holiday.

Perhaps I missed something and admit I do miss a lot so help me out here.

A: Who are the "they" mentioned?
B: Who are "those people?"
C: Where are "they" getting "their money?"
D: I wish I could get a job like that? (This one I know the answer to.) ;)

Best wishes for a most enjoyable Thanksgiving Holiday.
Whizz, just a question for you. Since you are of the age that the question is about, I'm sure you have a good answer. Did you protest against the Vietnam war (conflict or what ever you would prefer to call it)? The people who spend even one night sleeping in front of a store for a sale price are in my opinion stupid. Anyone who has the time to do that are either unemployed, retired, rich, or are supported by someone else. Just so that you know, I'm wondering who are supporting THOSE people. It's just a simple question that isn't intended to be some deep philosophical debate. Would you wait for a week camping out in front of Best Buy, or whatever, so that you could purchase a big screen TV at a cheap price? One would think that those people save that kind of money in other ways. But that is just my thoughts and a lot of others as well.

IF.............and I preface this with IF......these folks have a "job", they just might have vacation time to camp out for those "deals" :)

They've already been camping here for a week. They switch personnel throughout the camp out.
Friggin losers if you ask me.
Who are they that are able to camp out for days to purchase on sale electronics without interfering with their work schedule? I'm guessing it is individuals that do not have regular work schedules.
Who are they that do not have regular work schedules yet can afford the latest electronic gadgets?
I'm guessing that somewhere along the line, the people that DO have regular work schedules and CANNOT afford to take time off work to camp outside of BestBuy are paying for the free-loaders that fuk the flawed system that enables them to live off of the average, middle class, hard-working American citizen.

Stop and ask them, as we have only assumption and conjecture.

Buckaroo, I appreciate the response. It makes very clear what you meant and was done so without rancor. Thank you! BTW, what's that white puff ball in the soup bowl labeled Killer? Are you downsizing due to age?

AH! Bobby! Bobby! Bobby! You posted your own answer to the question; "who are they that are able to camp out for days..." The post contains the following: "They switch personnel throughout the camp out."
You then go on to say they (whoever "they" might be) do not have regular job schedules, or pay freeloaders living off the middle class to stand in line.
Maybe the people standing in line are regular self-supporting workers who need extra money. Could it be the people standing in line don't make a wage comparable to your union rate? And they need money for their kids braces? Or gas money? Groceries? Do you suppose the reality might be they have a regular job and they are not, how did you explain it, "fuking the flawed system." Might these people standing in line for whatever purpose be good , honest, hard working people who are doing their best not to take a handout.

Of course, the conspiracy theories akin to those spewed daily by the radical right wing propaganda machine, including the really radical Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi always makes it much more interesting for those who believe the U.S. is full of freeloaders (as Romney said, 47%) and takers.

Whizz, there's a lot of question marks and maybes in your post, too.
Perhaps none of us know the real answers for sure.

Perhaps none of us know the real answers for sure.
BAZINGA! A honest, truthfully answer.

One more possibility, the two income household has become a one income household in many cases. Getting in line to save a few bucks makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom