Who Smokes And How Much Do You Pay?

C

cutiepie24

I don't smoke, never have , never ever will..............but they are talking about raising the cig tax here in ca to 3 bucks, that would make them 8 dollars a pack...that is so stupid........what a waste of money..sorry all you smokers.............but it is a waste to me.........:(

No smoker here...Just think. 8 dollars a pack to a pack a day smoker is...$2920. A big waste of money if you ask me. NO offense to anyone...

I quit smoking but started again because I was having some...problems.

Packs of name brand smokes are $5.80 a pack. I buy generics for $3.95 a pack.

Quitting in about a week.

Yes. Around $100 a month.

Oh, you were talking about cigarettes. :p

Originally posted by abooja
Yes. Around $100 a month.

Oh, you were talking about cigarettes. :p

hey Abooja you could buy a new purse for that hundred bucks a month you know? hahahahaha:D

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

I just bought a new purse too. Cost around the same.

(To all the young'ins on this board, I am truly sorry, and don't follow in my footsteps) But... I do smoke.

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

I just bought a new purse too. Cost around the same.

what did you buy? what kind of purse? I love purses.............well you already know that, think we had this discussion before.........:D

Oops, doesn't matter what exactly we were talking about smoking...Um, both.....

I bought this:

http://ebags.com/products/index.cfm?ModelI...96&bb_id=c10402|b43&ProductList_14_Link=Details

I needed something big enough to carry all the junk I tote around every day. (I'm a big pack rat.) Umbrella, books, cell phone, plus the contents of my purse. I've been dragging around two different bags for this purpose for the longest time now. I wanted something a bit more elegant, and that could take the place of two bags. I hope this is the answer. :satisfied

That's a great "bag", looks like my all leather thing that i use all the time, but VALUE CITY had it for $12.95.

Now when you come to visit, all you need is your "bag". hehehe

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I bought this:

http://ebags.com/products/index.cfm?ModelI...96&bb_id=c10402|b43&ProductList_14_Link=Details

I needed something big enough to carry all the junk I tote around every day. (I'm a big pack rat.) Umbrella, books, cell phone, plus the contents of my purse. I've been dragging around two different bags for this purpose for the longest time now. I wanted something a bit more elegant, and that could take the place of two bags. I hope this is the answer. :satisfied

NICE LOOKING BAG..I LIKE IT...........NO DE not gonna buy it. hahahaha..............he knows i am purse crazy.........
but that is really nice looking and very elegant...........
:)

Been smokimg since age 15, now 59. Now 1 pack a day very lite cigs,
$28 per carton.

cough, purrrcough

ya need to come up hear...NAME BRAND cigs 3-4 bucks a pack.

dip is 3 or 3.80 a can. and yes i dip but have stoped tell tonight i took a dip of cope

Hey, what's your bag, Kat??!!! Sorry if I talk like a Yankee. I'm sorry to say that I am one. :eek: And that's what we call them here. I've tried to say "purse", but people look at me funny. :sketchy:

Glad you like the bag...err, purse...err...European Carryall (Seinfeld term, btw). It's supposed to be delivered early next week. Hope it doesn't wind up sucking like the $130 Coach I tried to pawn off on BudCat several weeks back. Those handles were too short to carry on my shoulder.

I'm not as educated on this subject as you are. :)

Hey, what's your bag, Kat??!!! Sorry if I talk like a Yankee. I'm sorry to say that I am one. :eek: And that's what we call them here. I've tried to say "purse", but people look at me funny. :sketchy:

Glad you like the bag...err, purse...err...European Carryall (Seinfeld term, btw). It's supposed to be delivered early next week. Hope it doesn't wind up sucking like the $130 Coach I tried to pawn off on BudCat several weeks back. Those handles were too short to carry on my shoulder.  

Abooja, I am a damn yankee, born and raised in MA, lived in ME, RI, VT, NH and a "purse" is a thing I do NOT want to know about. Raised in the north, purse is a sissy thing.

My big old black bag holds almost everything I need every day.
Another canvas black bag willbe carried if needed.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh, so you call it a bag too! Cool. :)

P.S. I knew you were a Yankee, but I figured you'd acclimated enough by now to call a bag a purse. ;)

Oh, so you call it a bag too! Cool. :)

P.S. I knew you were a Yankee, but I figured you'd acclimated enough by now to call a bag a purse. ;)

WHY???????????????

A BAG IS A BAG, purse is sissy.

NO more Coach or whatever.

I have ALWAYS called the thing "my bag", and have only lived here for 8 years. HELL I will not compromise some things.

I'm afraid, if and when I move down there, I'm going to start calling bags purses full time.

I tend to acclimate rather quickly. :satisfied

I'm afraid, if and when I move down there, I'm going to start calling bags purses full time.  

I tend to acclimate rather quickly. :satisfied

Hey y'all, a bag is a bag is a bag. and do not say if and when, just get your butt down here. you are southern in your heart, just like me despite 50+ years in the frozen north. You KNOW you have at least a place tovisit, a place to stay in my spare bedroom and run of the place within reason, as I would expect from any new daughter,,,, and I do have another new one.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by kat2220

Hey y'all, a bag is a bag is a bag. and do not say if and when, just get your butt down here. you are southern in your heart, just like me despite 50+ years in the frozen north. You KNOW you have at least a place tovisit, a place to stay in my spare bedroom and run of the place within reason, as I would expect from any new daughter,,,, and I do have another new one.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You ain't pregnant, is you Kat?

:xxrotf:

Seriously, thanks again for the offer! I've first got to detach myself from the few people I still know here, then I'll probably give it a whirl.

But I'm still thinking...North Carolina. :lovewow:

I smoke like a Chevy Vega pullin' a bass boat.I pay $2.35 a pack for that generic rabbit tobacco they sweep up off the floor at R.J Reynolds!

oh boy...I know the feeling, you get a new bag and it is not what you expected, handles to short, not enough pockets inside......now mine have to have a little pocket inside for my cell phone, that is a must, or at least one on the outside.......but I sure hope you like it though.......if not...go shopping AGAIN.............maybe someday we can go bag shopping together in north carolina................:D

i do smoke, since 12 yrs old. i am quitting on Oct. 8th, 2002
i promised my daughter i would quit by her 6th birthday:eek: thats the day. name brands anywhere from 2.80/pack to 3.50/pk carton mltsbox $25

Originally posted by 97forever
I smoke like a Chevy Vega pullin' a bass boat.I pay $2.35 a pack for that generic rabbit tobacco they sweep up off the floor at R.J Reynolds!

dont you mean a Ford?....ohh never mind a Ford can't pull a bass boat. :p

Originally posted by judas1
i do smoke, since 12 yrs old. i am quitting on Oct. 8th, 2002
i promised my daughter i would quit by her 6th birthday:eek: thats the day. name brands anywhere from 2.80/pack to 3.50/pk  carton mltsbox $25

wish you all the luck Judas..............:)

Originally posted by cutiepie24

oh boy...I know the feeling, you get a new bag and it is not what you expected, handles to short, not enough pockets inside......now mine have to have a little pocket inside for my cell phone, that is a must, or at least one on the outside.......but I sure hope you like it though.......if not...go shopping AGAIN.............maybe someday we can go bag shopping together in north carolina................:D

Hey, CP: I must've missed this the other day. I'd love to go bag shopping with you one day in the great state of North Carolina! Afterwards, you and DE can come over for some smoked ribs. :thumbsup:

I happen to like this bag alright, so far. It's a lot bigger than I thought, but I can use the room. I like to carry as much of my apartment on my shoulder as I can at any given moment. I'm never without something, like an umbrella, tissues, or gum. Besides, it's a good workout. That bag must weigh at least 18 pounds!

Back
Top Bottom