Who will be the 2002 Winston Cup Champion Champion?

No question avaiable to import.

• Tony Stewart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Martin

• Jimmie Johnson

• Ryan Newman

• Rusty Wallace

• Matt Kenseth

• Jeff Gordon

• Bill Elliot

• Ricky Rudd

• Other

• Total voters
I think Tony will get it and Mark will end up 2nd, again.

Let me put it this way: After the final lap at Miami, Mark won't be needing any of the sponsor's product. It'll be all natural.

Untill the Scrabble Dude pointed out what kind of swings have happened in the last 6 races I was fairly certain Tony had it all but locked down.

bummer is that once again the crystal ball has gone fuzzzy

I have to go with Mark Martin. I think he will pull it together and beat Steward in the end. Marin has been real consistiant. I think that this will end up giving him the championship.

Ive been sayin Mark all year and it will be Mark with Stewart loseing by 24 points after getting docked 25 points with 1 race left

Newman could sneek up and steal the whole damn Championship Maybe then Penske will stay with ford

Im gonna go with Tony Stewart. I think hes got what it takes to keep it going for just 6 more races. But there is still plenty of time left.

It will be Dale Earnhardt Jr. No doubt about it.

I'm turning the corner. Jr is the man!!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by Flyboy
It will be Dale Earnhardt Jr.  No doubt about it.

I'm turning the corner.  Jr is the man!!!!!!!

:D

Glad you crossed over to the bright side, Flyboy!!:) Forty two more races and they everyone will see the light!!:leap: :D :D

i will say Tony, Newman, Johnson have the best chanches, Mark and Jeff will fall and might get a top 5

top 5

** in no real order **

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
Let me put it this way:  After the final lap at Miami, Mark won't be needing any of the sponsor's product.  It'll be all natural.

if his "*staring*" sticks anymore he will be talking more then 6 before that race :D

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
i will say Tony, Newman, Johnson have the best chanches, Mark and Jeff will fall and might get a top 5  

top 5  

** in no real order **

Lappy, you don't have a lot of confidence in that crystal ball do you?:D I love that qualifier!!:)

This is my top 5:

1.) 6
2.) 20
3.) 24
4.) 2
5.) 48

Even though I put 24 as #3, I am still pulling for him to win until he is mathmatically eliminated. Realistically, I think there are too many drivers ahead of him to win. He would have to have one hell of a run the last six races and hope all of them ahead of him have some bad luck.

Well it won't be Rusty nascar made shure of that it's one thing to run something thats ot leagel in the race and lose points and be fined. But this was caught before the race it was not used for his 13th place he got at that race. fine them yes but taking the points does not seem fair.

fine them yes but taking the points does not seem fair

I AM PICKING JEFFIE BECAUSE I ALWAYS PICK JEFFIE.
BUT I DO THINK THAT TONY HAS A GOOD SHOT AT IT.:D

:D I have to pick Tony. I see some faithful Gordon fans still have hope. I belive Gordy's chances ended last week. But keep the faith Gordon fans stranger things have happen,

Michael Waltrip could still win the championship....

So what if i'm dillusional.

Originally posted by Gollum
:D I have to pick Tony. I see some faithful Gordon fans still have hope. I belive Gordy's chances ended last week. But keep the faith Gordon fans stranger things have happen,

gollum, we Gordon fans always have faith. It just might not come to fruition THIS year. I still think that JJ got screwed last week, though. And, Rusty is whining about his pre-race infraction, it happened to JJ, so he'll just have to deal with it. I would love to see Tony win the whole shebang! But........just watch out next year if JG doesn't take the whole thing this year! :p

Originally posted by TWOFOURTHEMONEY
I AM PICKING JEFFIE BECAUSE I ALWAYS PICK JEFFIE.
BUT I DO THINK THAT TONY HAS A GOOD SHOT AT IT.:D

Hey,how's it going?Nice to see U over here!Keep pulling 4 Jeff Gordon,I will till the fat lady sings,LOL!!!:) :)

Doesn't really matter to me who wins considering my guy is sitting back in 25th position:( But I'll make a guess and say Jimmie Johnson just because everyone else is say Tony, Mark or Jeff. :D Just want to be different!

I am not going to give up on Jeff until the checkered flag falls at Homestead:)

Ya and I'm not giving up on Harvick until the checkered flag falls at Homestead too.:p

Stewy's gong to take it all!

Who honestly thinks that anyone has a thing on Stewart in the last couple races of the season!

I only hope he sticks around Cup for a while, because he totally make the races interesting!

I think that the only person to give Stewart a challenge is Newman.

I think that Newman has had the best car compared to Johnson and Martin.

I am going with Jimme Johnson. I would love to see a rookie win it. And even better to have Ryan Newman in second.:p :p

Back
Top Bottom