Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Skinner

• None this year

• Total voters

97forever

Team Owner
Only two of the above seem likely to me....what do you think?Or have we seen the last first-timer for a while?

I could see Dave Blaney winning a race soon. He is fairly new to Winston Cup. But has won on so many other levels, I'm sure he will do pretty well here too.

Wiffle Biffle lol Im sorry but I think he will win a race this year, Look at his stats in Busch

What about Kenny Wallace? I would have voted for him, if he was there. But since he wasn't, I went with Blaney.

Biffle, he has the best equipment of the listed drivers.

Biffle would have the best chance out of all of them, but then again there's luck or as they like to call it race stratagy. But I'm not sure if there will be a 1st time winner this year.

Kenny gets my vote as well. He and Bill Davis seem a good match up to me. Now if he would just stay away from Jack the Wrecker his chances will improve.

Kel

Ok,a couple of votes for Kenny,one would have went to Green.

Cant believe I included Skinner-the spinner and forgot those two guys!Sorry folks,it must be age! :lol: :lol:

I think Dave has a good shot!!! They all can Skinner did not look to bad today!! I think Green or Blaney will get it first!!

Skinners never won?? how long has he been racing??
gotta say Biffle ^_^

I voted for Dave Blaney as His team IMO has been running well of late & I could see a victory in the near future for that team!
Of course,to prove Us all wrong,Kirk Shermadine(not sure on spelling-lol)will probably get the 1st timer win first,LMAO!!! :mellow:

Back
Top Bottom