Who will drive the #6?

Personally, I don't like the way Newman is handling the situation. I guess he doesn't owe the sport anything or think that it is important to inform his fans who are/were concerned about his welfare how he is doing in his recovery if there is any.

Its possible he is taking his time making decisions with his family on the best course of action for him
yep, anything is possible is what I am alluding to, and my point is Newman is doing what Newman wants to do about the situation. Going by what other drivers have done in similar situations and their ability to communicate to the media, I like their methods of communicating much better than nothing leaving others to speculate.

Personally, I don't like the way Newman is handling the situation. I guess he doesn't owe the sport anything or think that it is important to inform his fans who are/were concerned about his welfare how he is doing in his recovery if there is any.
We got the news we needed. Now he gets to enjoy a bit of private life out of the spotlight until he's ready to set sail again.

Patrick Carpentier. I could swear that guy got his left front tire off the ground at Loudon

upload_2020-2-22_9-31-31.png

Ross Chastain cherishes racing for Ryan Newman at Las Vegas
:p
Chastain has texted with Newman, who explained what to look for in the car. Former racer Ron Hornaday Jr. called Chastain with some advice.

“Hornaday called me and told me that his steering box was going to be weird and I wouldn’t be able to push his brake pedal,” Chastain said. “He was exactly right. I had to take all the brake springs off it and put a little tiny one [in].

“His steering box is heavy but it’s challenging, so I’m actually looking forward to trying to learn how he does it.”

https://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/ross-chastain-ryan-newman-xfinity-roush-fenway-racing-022220

Ross Chastain cherishes racing for Ryan Newman at Las Vegas
:p
Chastain has texted with Newman, who explained what to look for in the car. Former racer Ron Hornaday Jr. called Chastain with some advice.

“Hornaday called me and told me that his steering box was going to be weird and I wouldn’t be able to push his brake pedal,” Chastain said. “He was exactly right. I had to take all the brake springs off it and put a little tiny one [in].

“His steering box is heavy but it’s challenging, so I’m actually looking forward to trying to learn how he does it.”

https://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/ross-chastain-ryan-newman-xfinity-roush-fenway-racing-022220
Hornaday still helping young drivers. The man is a credit to the sport.

Back
Top Bottom