Who Will Harvick Fight in 2014?

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Let's face it, Kevin Harvick WILL get into at least one altercation this season. It happens every season, of course. Last year he had altercations with Denny Hamlin and Ty Dillon. In 2012, he was somewhat quiet but still buried Angela Cope. In 2011, he feuded with Kyle Busch. In 2010, he had run ins with both Kyle and Hamlin. You get my point, but who will it be in 2014?

I'll just take a wild guess and say Brian Vickers. Vickers is someone who would push back, and already had a minor incident with Harvick at Martinsville this season.​

It depends on how well SHR can get their cars to run. If they don't have their act together I'll say Danica Patrick. If they ran fairly decent I'll say Matt Kennesth again.

Impossible to predict unless it's a rehash of an old feud.

I'll just take a wild guess and say Brian Vickers. Vickers is someone who would push back, and already had a minor incident with Harvick at Martinsville this season.​

Remember 2007 at Watkins Glen with Montoya... Harvick got in his face and Montoya pushed him around.

Remember 2007 at Watkins Glen with Montoya... Harvick got in his face and Montoya pushed him around.
Yeah, I watched a show on youtube the other day about the bad boys of nascar and they used a clip from that altercation to say they were both bad to the bone.

Yeah, I watched a show on youtube the other day about the bad boys of nascar and they used a clip from that altercation to say they were both bad to the bone.
Funny thing is about that altercation is that it was actually caused by Truex Jr who I think pushed Robby Gordon into Montoya into Harvick.
Something like that. It's the race that caused me to dislike Truex Jr.
Of course my memories are full of booze holes so I could be totally wrong.

Back
Top Bottom