Who's Going To Homestead

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
To race for a Championship?
I think its gonna be JGR and a Ford .

I think Larson makes it. That dude is dialed in. Honestly these races are gonna be nuts, this is a pretty good top 8

I’m gonna say Chase, Blaney, Hamlin and Truex. KDB will probably make it due to his points advantage plus his strength at Phoenix but he’s been pretty inconsistent lately. Same with Happy...not running up to par with previous years or earlier this year. Blaney is really inconsistent but he’s my preseason pick to win the whole deal so I am including him. Hamlin and Truex are hot now...running well. Chase is hanging on but seems destined to be part of this thing.

The 42 is comically bad at Martinsville, so I think that’s his downfall. The 22 probably needs to win martinsville to make it, ditto for the 9. I think the 9 will win martinsville and Harvick will point his way in. The 18 has cooled off and of the 3 Toyota’s I think he will be the one that doesn’t advance.

11, 19, 4, 9

I agree Chase will have to win his way in, but I think he's got just as good a chance to win at ISM as he does Martinsville. He's had win capable cars the last 4 or so trips there. Mistakes have bitten them as well as getting caught up in other people's nonsense, and Kenseth caught him on used up tires when he was trying to win his way in in 2017. It's one of his better tracks, and Alan's as well as a CC.

I agree Chase will have to win his way in, but I think he's got just as good a chance to win at ISM as he does Martinsville. He's had win capable cars the last 4 or so trips there. Mistakes have bitten them as well as getting caught up in other people's nonsense, and Kenseth caught him on used up tires when he was trying to win his way in in 2017. It's one of his better tracks, and Alan's as well as a CC.
He and Larson both have pretty good numbers there. ISM is Chevy's ticket in I believe. Just depends on which one gets it done.

The 42 is comically bad at Martinsville, so I think that’s his downfall. The 22 probably needs to win martinsville to make it, ditto for the 9. I think the 9 will win martinsville and Harvick will point his way in. The 18 has cooled off and of the 3 Toyota’s I think he will be the one that doesn’t advance.

11, 19, 4, 9

I have the same picks for pretty much the same reasons. I hope you realize that means your picks are wrong because I'm never right lol.

Curious who you are picking to win the championship? My dark horse winner is #9 but I pull for the #4 so that's who I want to win. I'm a tossup between these two drivers for now.

You better be glad you added "to race for a championship." as I was going to be a dick and say they are all going to be there but only these four will race for it!

If a Toyota driver doesn't win it all this year, imma eat my hat.

Is it a Truex hat?
:lol2: Touche.

I wish. I don't have hardly any CURRENT driver memorabilia. I'd love to snag some Truex merch.

I think the most recent thing I have is some Jimmie Johnson hats from a couple of seasons or so ago when he was in the playoffs.

The 12 was the fastest long run car at Martinsville in the spring. The 12 crew was the worst crew at Martinsville in the spring.
I hope the latter changes.

Back
Top Bottom