Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodge

• Ford

• Pontiac

• Total voters
Chevy is fast so they won't be!!! I wish that the Pontaics were faster but i don't think they will say anything. Cal Wells might,

i wonder if chevy will whine to get even more of an advantage they did last year.

Fords there allways complaining, The new Aero might throw the Chevy's for a loop at first but they will figure it out, and I think the Dodges will be Ok, Pontiac's are allways at a slight disadvatage since there is not as many and not as big of teams.

Ya know these discussions are so stupid if you actually thought about it. If the manufacturer didn't try to be equal to the other makes than whats the point of even being out there if you have a disadvantage.

Originally posted by LooneyToonRacer@Feb 10 2003, 02:07 PM
Fords there allways complaining, The new Aero might throw the Chevy's for a loop at first but they will figure it out, and I think the Dodges will be Ok, Pontiac's are allways at a slight disadvatage since there is not as many and not as big of teams.
I am sorry but I still have a problem understanding this. there was a thread started before about you had to have a good car to win a championship. Most people seemed to agree, last year the guy who won it was in a pontaic. Yes he has lots of skill, but you cant win with a low or mid class car. please stop the manufacturer whineing,

Well, sooner or later they will all be whining up a storm...The real question is...what will Nascar do about it, if anything?

DJ was right...but I don't think doing so well did much for his credibility. He should have waited for the 125's to do anything if he wanted rule changes. Didn't help the cause much.

Who would have guess that a FORD guy would whine. Wait alot of us did......lol

The Monte Carslows arent going to whine until AFTER Daytona,of course.

A blind three fingered monkey can figure out who is very likely to win THIS race and what EARNHARDT JR. drives....but if you Chevy guys have a prayer on the other tracks it lies with the only real driver Chevrolet has:Tony Stewart.

So lets see who whines the other 98% of the year. :dual9mm:

I went with ford because it seems like Roush Racing always seems to figure out a way to get more horsepower, in other words, they are always cheating! The best thing to do is just sit back and watch which teams complain..... :lurking:

would there be any ford wins if it weren't for roush???

just messing seriously though its more about the drivers, or the money put into the car. chevys might have qualified well but seriously watch a rp race jr and mikey are a little diffrent then the other chevys as well not just the other manufactuers.

Mike Helton was on Inside Winston Cup and Schrader asked him about all the Chevy's up front and about changes, first he pointed out that the Chevy's up front where part of the RAD program and are usually always good at restrictor plate races, then he pointed out if you look threw the rest of the field it is pretty even. He then said that if there is a change it would be to all the cars since they all have a common template now, and the tests they did with all of them came out the same, so if you change something on one make it would have the same effect on all the makes so no one will have a advantage over another as for Aero.

DEI and the rest of the RAD program have plate races down, if you want to complain about one make over another, wait 3 or 4 races and if one make is still dominating then you have a legit complaint and changes should be made.

Pontiac is in no position to do any whining. They just got a brand new body design tat is far better than the last one, so any complaints they make will fall on deaf ears.

It will likely be Ford, although with the owners that run Chevys, you never know.

I said pont. because they wont have many people and will need a way to get a win or two

This MFGR whining's gonna even get funnier as in several years We'll also be talking about whether Toyota will be whining first!LOL!!! :eek: :D

I think the question has already been taken care of,I recall Dale Jarret making a comment during qualifying that he thought all the cars were supposed to be equal, B) but it sure didn't look that way to him.

One of the choices should have been....

People on this board who can't stand seeing Dale, Jr win.

Originally posted by fergy1370@Feb 15 2003, 05:14 PM
One of the choices should have been....

People on this board who can't stand seeing Dale, Jr win.
:D :D :D ...was just thinkin that too....

Back
Top Bottom