Who's the number one ford team?

Switchback

Team Owner
I see shr often pointed to as the#1 ford team but I don't see it. I don't think anyone could argue that the 4 car isn't number one but overall I think penske is a stronger organization. Even Kurt was mediocre over there. What say you?

I see shr often pointed to as the#1 ford team but I don't see it. I don't think anyone could argue that the 4 car isn't number one but overall I think penske is a stronger organization. Even Kurt was mediocre over there. What say you?

Didn't two of the four Penske cars fall out of the playoffs? I think Logano and Keselowski are just better drivers than Aric Almirola and Kurt Busch.

I am thinking Penske is a better organization than SHR and the #4 team is the best team this year. The driver change program at Penske didn't work all that good IMO but I do think Penske has the edge on current quality drivers.
With having said that, as long as Harvick lets Rodney be in charge, he is and will be the top driver in Nascar.
KDB sure has everyone beat for wins but since they took away the Bondo, he has lost his edge.

I am thinking Penske is a better organization than SHR and the #4 team is the best team this year. The driver change program at Penske didn't work all that good IMO but I do think Penske has the edge on current quality drivers.
With having said that, as long as Harvick lets Rodney be in charge, he is and will be the top driver in Nascar.
KDB sure has everyone beat for wins but since they took away the Bondo, he has lost his edge.
theres no bias in that statement at all....with your avatar and username :lol2:

theres no bias in that statement at all....with your avatar and username :lol2:
dead give away Huh? My reasons were not prejudiced though. You must have noticed I said SHR has the #1 team of 2020 but that is all they have this year. Penske has 3 cars that should be winning races and a 4th car that should be 15-20 at all times.

Back
Top Bottom