Who'se makin the donuts

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Boo, the chef is busy planning the trip to Dover.
NOW who is in charge and where is my TEE shirt?? I sent money!!
I am getting glazed up over this.........
SGBG, HELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP

Sgbg voluteered to fill in for abooja this weekend. She doesn't make the donuts but she knows all the donut chefs at Krispy Kreme and Dunkin'........got to know them well when she was the donut queen!!:) She also knows exactly what kind and how many Jimmy likes!! Just wish she didn't always stop off at DJ's motorcoach before she gets Jimmy's donuts delivered.....she's been late a couple times, you know.:(

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Don't do doughnuts.  Can do cakes, though!  Will that work?

I don't think Jimmy will eat cake except on the sly.

sgbg must be making a deal with KK to deliver to boo

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Don't do doughnuts.  Can do cakes, though!  Will that work?

I don't know why a cake wouldn't work.:) Bunt cakes look like a big donut!!:D Lot's of gooey sugar frosting with sprinkles on top just might be the trick we've been waiting for.......maybe an even half dozen for Jimmy's driver meeting? Yeah the more I think about it the better it sounds!!:)

Can we count you into the Jimmy Spencer fan club now TRL?:)

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl Lookie here! TRL has come over to the other side!:D About time, took you long enough. Bundt cake sounds good to me. Less to carry and more substance to fill the ol Spencer tank up! Just make sure they are glazed and have enough sugar in them to kill a horse. (Don't worry Jimmy can take it!) I think Abooja would be glad to send in a receipe or two! Then you all can have a different selection for the team! Make Jimmy's look like the target on his hood and he'll be overjoyed!

Kat, DE 2 must have kept your dues, see no record in the book. Take the matter up with him, I hear you swing a mean frying pan!:p I'd watch out DE 2 if I were you! Kat's on the prowl

I didn't steal the dues!! Abooja is the one going to races this weekend.......maybe she needed some extra cash for a trinket to Jr!!:)

You may be on to something! Think she took that to pay for Jr.'s mysterious caution that he "might" have Sunday? Inquiring minds want to know! I personally don't think our newest member could do that to us!

Your right, for Jr. she'd do anything! And by the way, I only stopped by DJ's motorcoach one time! Gee, you'd think people would forget by now!:eek:

Hey, a true Jimmy fan "Never forgets"...........just like our boy!!:)

Ok, I get it! I won't forget to get the donuts on my turn and won't forget to not go to DJ's motorhome till my duties are done! Boy are sure you were not a drill sargent in the past!?:satisfied

Back
Top Bottom