Why I subscribe to NASCAR Scanner access

wow. Who knew the old man had it in him still? nice stuff.

Well, guess Chad is wrong because he thought the 2 slammed the **** outta the 24. Also drove right into him.

We all know Chad is God so if he says so, then it is. :D

The one thing I noticed --- the overhead shot showed that Brad was up to Jeff's door before Jeff started moving down to make the corner.
Yeah. People arguing that there was a hole fail to realize that Brad drove through that hole up to within inches of Jeff's car.

The one thing I noticed --- the overhead shot showed that Brad was up to Jeff's door before Jeff started moving down to make the corner.
Yeah. People arguing that there was a hole fail to realize that Brad drove through that hole up to within inches of Jeff's car.
God forbid FB enter this thread. If he reads this itll be the death of all that is sane ;)

Hell, I wish Kez would have hit the rear of his bumper and turned him sideways, Give the Gordon's something to really cry about.

Hell, I wish Kez would have hit the rear of his bumper and turned him sideways, Give the Gordon's something to really cry about.
I would've been alright with that too. At least it would've been a lot more straightforward for us posters here. No need for any argument then.

I would've been alright with that too. At least it would've been a lot more straightforward for us posters here. No need for any argument then.
There are posters..and then there are gordon fans.:biggrin: Hole? what hole, I didn't see no hole
blindmouse.gif

Troll post.

I just pointed one out for you TRL.

Inflammatory BS. Even if you ignore posts like these, it doesn't make them any less provoking an argumentative.

Thankfully almost everyone here knows to ignore this guy.

I dont want to come to a thread about a discussion and have to read things like I wish this and that so the "Gordon's" (Whatever that even means) can cry about.

You cant get more trollish than that.

But whatever, I'm pretty damn tired of my posts being deleted when all I'm trying to do is have a discussion with a particular member and someone else jumps in insulting me or my driver. And then when I try to respond, I'm the one who's wrong. F that stuff.

There is no equal moderation in this place.

Troll post.

Inflammatory BS. Even if you ignore posts like these, it doesn't make them any less provoking an argumentative.

I dont want to come to a thread about a discussion and have to read things like I wish this and that so the "Gordon's" (Whatever that even means) can cry about.

But whatever, I'm pretty damn tired of my posts being deleted when all I'm trying to do is have a discussion with a particular member and someone else jumps in insulting me or my driver. And then when I try to respond, I'm the one who's wrong. F that stuff.

No no nooooo, Stand is merely stating his opinion. Your criticism of his opinion is hurtful and mean :D

TRL is in a tough situation. On one hand you want to encourage lively banter, which at some times can get heated but still remain civil, and on the other hand you don't want people running amok with ridiculous, off topic remarks or incessant name calling. It's generally a no-win situation when it comes to deciding moderation rules, as some people will always be pissed by decisions. I for one don't really mind the "troll" posters, but I can see how they're aggravating to others.

I haven't seen all the posts that have been deleted, but from the posts that still exist, I just don't see all this trolling that's going on, guys. I see a bunch of people with differing opinions having a heated, lively debate about it. I've seen insults coming from both sides in various threads, and that's a little annoying, but not a bunch of trolling.

I figured things would start getting a little crazy towards the end of the season, but we have folks already talking about leaving or not being as active on here and there are still two races left to go. I shudder to think about what it's gonna be like around here after Homestead.

Anyways, back to the original subject, Greta stuff on the scanner. I dunno I find a mad Jeff a bit on the amusing side.

We've lost several good long standing members already due to a couple of posters and there will be more leaving. Then the few that's left can snark and wank at one another like has happened to other forums. I like this place and don't want that to happen because of a select few.

Posters come and go on boards, situations change in life. I have been here for a couple of seasons and I am not aware of "good long standing members" leaving in droves, in fact I think there are more active posters now than there were last season. Names change posters come and go. The mods and others around here try to keep it on topic and keep the language and the over the top stuff to a minimum.

We've lost several good long standing members already due to a couple of posters and there will be more leaving. Then the few that's left can snark and wank at one another like has happened to other forums. I like this place and don't want that to happen because of a select few.

People on message boards need to have thicker skin. Worrying about what someone says on a message board that you don't even know? This is NASCAR. We all have strong opinions as fans and seldom waver on them even if we know we are wrong. And by we, I actually mean all of you out there because my opinions are always right. ;)

Troll post.

There is NOTHING remotely "trollish" about that statement. If you CHOSE to be insulted, that's YOUR choice. If you CHOSE to read posts and feel that they are aimed at you even if you are not mentioned, that's YOUR choice.
I don't see any insults aimed at any ONE particular member.
To me, common sense says that if you don't like a post, you move on --- you certainly don't post to it, thus giving recognition to the validity of the post.

If you don't like the bait, don't take the hook. Ignore and move on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize to the rest of the members for this tirade, but I'm tired of being told how to do my job.
If you don't like the place..........

I apologize to the rest of the members for this tirade, but I'm tired of being told how to do my job.
If you don't like the place..........

And here I thought we lost you yesterday. I saw someone posing as TRL that agreed with @FenderBumper not once, but twice. Some of us became quite concerned. :cool:

reality check: it's entertainment. doesn't effect my family at all. have some fun here. and lighten up francis!!!

those of you who have an issue with the moderation here have obviously never done it.

God forbid FB enter this thread. If he reads this itll be the death of all that is sane ;)

I think you misunderstood TRL's point.

Correct me if I'm wrong, TRL, but aren't you saying Brad was well inside Jeff and had enough of a position to justify holding his line when Jeff came down?

I feel that TRL does an outstanding job of keeping the peace and order around here between all of us fans that have different opinions on just about every topic. This place must be doing something right because it has hooked me in and won't let me go.:) I have about a fraction of the knowledge about Nascar then i do of drag racing but yet i still spend much more time here in a Nascar racing forum. I have been a member of 2 drag racing forums for twice as many years as i have been a member of this racing forum yet my post count is over twice as high here.
Racing Forum--4,062
Comp Plus------1,771
Nitro Mater------1,387

As far as the insults go, use some originality. If your going to insult someone don't make it sound like an insult.

I have trouble making an insult sound like an insult, your suggestion sounds complicated :huh:

Troll post.

My **** gets deleted here on a regular basis...Ya need to grow some stones and thicken your skin...Better hurry up and read this post...It's soon the be gone...

My **** gets deleted here on a regular basis...Ya need to grow some stones and thicken your skin...Better hurry up and read this post...It's soon the be gone...
I can tell you it isn't me!

Troll post.

I see nothing wrong with SOI's post. It is their opinion, not a troll. Here is a shocking revelation: EVERYBODY has an opinion about a driver. EVERYBODY for the most part favors a driver. EVERYBODY is going to butt heads at some point. SOME of the members here need to realize that having to deal with your driver being dissed is a part of the sport and a part of the forum.

I can tell you it isn't me!

I see nothing wrong with SOI's post. It is their opinion, not a troll. Here is a shocking revelation: EVERYBODY has an opinion about a driver. EVERYBODY for the most part favors a driver. EVERYBODY is going to butt heads at some point. SOME of the members here need to realize that having to deal with your driver being dissed is a part of the sport and a part of the forum.

Here's the thing,

I dont mind trolling and I dont mind heated debates. If you want to troll and have a hard knocks discussion, we can have it and we can have it respectfully.

Its another thing to have some guy come into a thread every time and derail it because you dont agree with his opinion. And when you dont? He rages and someone with mod powers has to come in and either delete the posts or the thread entirely. There's only one person here who consistently does that stuff and we all know who.

Last night FB and I were going at it in that hole thread but ended up having fun about it in the podium. Its all good and games here. I will reply to you the way you reply to me.

Back
Top Bottom