Wich current cup driver would

R

racerx11

You like to see as a commentator in the near future.

I think mikey would do a fine job. Then we could have Jaws 1 and 2.

I would like to see Ken S in the booth. The guy knows his business, can be funny and reasonably serious as needed.

Michael Waltrip, Jeff Gordon, Rusty Wallace, and Kenny Wallace.

I think Ryan Newman would make a great announcer, but we wont see him there for at least 25+ years and a couple championships. Jeff Gordon and Matt Kenseth would make great announcers, but we wont see em there in another 10 or 20 years and a few championships, Dale Jr. would make a horrible announcer; but thankfully we wont see him in the booth for another 10-20 years and a few championships.

I forgot, that Kevin Harvick might be good to see up there, as well as Terry or Bobby Labonte.

Ward22,
I agree with you. Wallace and Gordon would be good, and I like Ken S for the job, but for some reason I also like Jimmy Spencer. I am a little tired of the Waltrip boys. I would like to see them give it a rest. Have a good one..........

Some of the guys that you see going over and announcing for some of the Busch races every now & then. Mikey, Jeff Burton & Elliott Sadler are the first ones that come to mind.

I am with ward22, I think Harvick would be pretty comical. And I think Bobby would do a good job as well. Have to say Sterling, he cracks me up.

Mikey, Kenny Schrader, Kenny Wallace, Jeff Burton, and Rusty. I think if schrader retired this year, nbc should hire him to replace wally.

How about W Burton. Could you imagine listening to him for 5 hours on a Sunday afternoon.

I think Ken Schrader would be good, he's able to be entertaining and informative, which is a hard line to walk sometimes!

Jimmy Spencer and a whoppie cushion! - what else would you need in the announcing booth? I'll take anyone that will shut up so I can hear the radio/driver communications. I wonder why they can't flip the signal so that the radio band overtakes the announcers microphone.

Originally posted by racerx11@Aug 4 2003, 09:20 PM
How about W Burton. Could you imagine listening to him for 5 hours on a Sunday afternoon.
I'm hoping we'll never have to find out...my Southernese is good, but not that good. :D

Originally posted by DirtyMo1381529@Aug 4 2003, 09:13 PM
Mikey, Kenny Schrader, Kenny Wallace, Jeff Burton, and Rusty. I think if schrader retired this year, nbc should hire him to replace wally.
I like that idea...or DW on Fox would be my other choice (don't think FoX would ever consider it though).

Originally posted by racerx11@Aug 3 2003, 05:50 PM
You like to see as a commentator in the near future.

I think mikey would do a fine job. Then we could have Jaws 1 and 2.
DW could kiss the drivers butts while Mikey kisses the sponsers butts :lol:

"DW: man! jr is running strong today. he look's like he could win the championship the way he's driving!
MW: and what a great sponser too! budweiser is the greatest beer on the planet. and chevy is a pretty fine car too."

I think its time we got The King Richard Petty out of whatever place he's hiding in and threw him in the booth. He may not be a current driver, but I'm pretty sure he knows a thing or two about driving, well obviously.

I think Harvick, Shrader or Rusty wallace would be good.

Guys I would not like to see in the booth, Kenny Wallace, Jeff gordon, Ward Burton.

Back
Top Bottom