kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a bonehead!

Attachments

• 586Bonehead_Of_The_Week.jpg
    586Bonehead_Of_The_Week.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 128
Well if he wasn't drunk and he wasn't driving and assuming there isn't a law about open containers in a moving vehicle and there isn't a law about drinking a beer on a public street and he has no warrants..............what's to arrest him for? :D

he needs to go to jail the sorry jerk..........I hate drunk drivers.........we had one here couple days ago........drunk..........caused 4 separate accidents, this one person.........stupid stupid people..why they get behind the wheel after drinking is beyond me........makes me mad....... :angry: :angry: :angry:

and DE shame on you, whats to arrest him for? shame on you :angry: :angry:

QT, calm down! He was a passenger in the vehicle. Not the driver!

I would completely agree with you if he was the driver! ;)

Originally posted by cutiepie24@Feb 26 2004, 08:42 AM
and DE shame on you, whats to arrest him for? shame on you :angry: :angry:
DE got scolded on the net, in front of everybody. :lol:

If I were the cop, I'd run him in and let the judge turn him loose. Punks like this really chap my hide. Let him sit in jail a day or three waiting for a hearing and he might not think himself so damn funny.

Originally posted by majestyx@Feb 26 2004, 06:48 AM
QT, calm down! He was a passenger in the vehicle. Not the driver!

ya your right...I actually did not read the article, just looked at the picture and saw he was on the drivers side.........oh I am totally calm....... :dual9mm: :dual9mm: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie+Feb 26 2004, 06:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Feb 26 2004, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cutiepie24@Feb 26 2004, 08:42 AM
and DE shame on you, whats to arrest him for? shame on you :angry:&nbsp; :angry:
DE got scolded on the net, in front of everybody. :lol: [/b][/quote]
you like that huh? want me to do more??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by cutiepie24+Feb 26 2004, 09:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cutiepie24 @ Feb 26 2004, 09:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Feb 26 2004, 06:48 AM
QT, calm down!&nbsp; He was a passenger in the vehicle.&nbsp; Not the driver!

ya your right...I actually did not read the article, just looked at the picture and saw he was on the drivers side.........oh I am totally calm....... :dual9mm: :dual9mm: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
You are too funny, QT! ;)

Oh, and I do agree with EMP. Maybe he needs time to think about what he did. Take him in and let him sit there for a while! But, unfortunately, like DE said, if he wasn't driving, and there isn't a law against an open container, or drinking in public, then.................... :(

Originally posted by cutiepie24+Feb 26 2004, 09:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cutiepie24 @ Feb 26 2004, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Feb 26 2004, 06:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cutiepie24
@Feb 26 2004, 08:42 AM
and DE shame on you, whats to arrest him for? shame on you :angry:  :angry:

DE got scolded on the net, in front of everybody. :lol:
you like that huh? want me to do more??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
lol :XXROFL:

Even tho he WAS a passenger, he defied police orders blatantly. Lock the sucker up!

Since the Cop is holding a gun. If he makes the wrong move he may go to the funeral home. :D

Back
Top Bottom