Will it ever stop snowing?

D

DirtyMo1381529

I think for the first time im finally sick of winter... We got 45 inches of snow from about 8 oclock last night until aout 6pm tonight and it stopped for a little while thank goodness. We are supposed to get another foot of new snow tonight and another foot and a half during the day friday. And besides so much snow i've had to snowblow, my shcools out of snowdays so i dont want to start making up classes in june

oh , i forgot to mention, ove the last week we've had 7 feet of snow... The Lake effect just wont end!!!

DirtyMo, sorry to hear that your getting buried in all that snow. Man, I'd go nuts!!! I'm glad I live in Texas where we don't get that much, if any, of the white stuff. About all we get is some nasty ice. Stay inside and stay warm! I know it sucks having to make up all those snow days, especially in the summer when school should already be out. Just remember this though, you won't be in school forever! That is unless you become a career college student! ;)

man, that sounds like crazy go nuts...it just started snowing here in bowling green, ky...don't know how much accumulation we'll get, but the dogs have a nice little coating of snow now.

just an update...

now our totals are up to 70 inches, and your right it is crazy go nuts. thank goodness its finally goin to stop tommarow night with us only giving us another foot or so...

this lake effect stuff is just crazy. I remmeber last year a could of time we got into the 40 to 50 inch range but never 70...

i remember my g-parents in northern cali had to tunnel out the sidewalks to get through town...anything like that goin on yet?

Back
Top Bottom