Will try to stick around for a few days.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Dragged my sorry, tired butt back to Houston. I've spent a week cleaning anything and everything in the double-wide trailer. Washed windows, cleaned cabinets, scrubbed bathrooms. Had the carpet cleaned --- decided that was too big of a job. Brought every curtain in the place home to wash.

The hubby still has to run the gas line to the kitchen. I cannot cook on an electric stove --- I burn water.

Glad to be back home --- missed everyone. :)

We all missed you TRL! It's a good thing you have heat in the temp place!
Don't hurt yourself in that cold weather.

Our wind chill right now is 21* and it's expected that the temp tonight will go down to 16*F. BRRRRRRRRRR

Rest up and I'm sending you some nice, homemade chicken soup.

Don't work too hard TRL. I do not know what are wind chill is, but we are suppose to get 4 to 8 inches of lake effect snow today.

Originally posted by kat2220
We all missed you TRL! It's a good thing you have heat in the temp place!
Don't hurt yourself in that cold weather.

Our wind chill right now is 21* and it's expected that the temp tonight will go down to 16*F. BRRRRRRRRRR

Rest up and I'm sending you some nice, homemade chicken soup.

In that case I can't cook on my stove either :)

TRL, hope everything gets better, nice to see ya back :beerchug: :calpping: :smileyb:

Good to see you TRL. Gosh, it's cold out here in NC. BTW, soon you will have another reason to come out this way because Richard Childress is building a vinyard in Lexington, NC. :)

Sounds good to me, buckaroo. I love a good wine.

It's colder than a well-digger's a$$ around today. Never got above 49 on my back porch. Looking for 24 tonight. Too damn cold for me.

Well bring that well-digger over here and maybe we could warm up. It's 26 as I type and the winds are gusty. Don't know what the chill factor is, don't care. All I know is IT's DAMNED COLD!:)

Glad your back, TRL. Today's high was 17 here. Wind chill was 4-5. Supposed to be colder tomorrow. I wish I was down south where it is warm. 49 sounds good to me.:D

Temp. herein West TN. is 5 degrees. But no windchill. Thank goodness. But at 5 it is to cold to be out.

Back
Top Bottom