William Byron wins

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
... with responsibilities to their employer, their team-mates and to themselves.

Afternoon soap operas don’t play into the game until stuff gets to this place and places like it.

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
The color scheme on the 24 is as good as it’s been in a while.

Really interested to see if Byron/Fugle is going to be a team to reckon with on a consistent basis.

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
I think we're seeing his breakout season. He has a champion team-mate and two talented drivers with winning pedigrees in Bowman and Larson. HMS as a whole looks formidable again, which is a joy to see. He's had enough time to get to grips with the Cup cars and the level of competition, and he has a crew chief whom he is familiar with. I think Byron has sucessfully evaded the clutches of "bust" status.

JBone88

Those that hate me look just like me
Another driver RF wanted fired. We should try the reverse jinx on an actual hard luck driver. Might produce a champion lol.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I’ll copy and paste from the race thread....William Byron is having a hell of a season this far, while some are wondering when the 18, 4 or 11 will win again the 24 is cranking out good to great finishes each week. Stealthy. I think he may win another race or two before the playoffs start.

Top Bottom