Willie Nelson On His 80th Birthday

Zerkfitting

Team Owner
"I Have Outlived My Pecker."
A Poem - by Willie Nelson

My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out,
What used to be my pride and joy, is now my water spout.
Time was when, on its own accord, from my trousers it would spring.
But now I've got a full time job, to find the friggin? thing.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave.
For every single morning, it would stand and watch me shave.
Now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues.
To see it hang its little head, and watch me tie my shoes!

Haha! Good One Willie ;)

I know they are selling the "Low-T" stuff to increase testosterone levels in aging men....I maintain that somebody should market "No-T"...testosterone reducer. It would keep a ot of guys out of trouble. Of course it woudn't sell and the "Bar lobby" would fight to have it banned.

I could just see the ad for it: "Get No-T now and increase your quality of life immensely!...side effects include increase in savings, reduction in contact with law enforcement, less physical injuries, less unplanned offspring....

Haha! Good One Willie ;)

I know they are selling the "Low-T" stuff to increase testosterone levels in aging men....I maintain that somebody should market "No-T"...testosterone reducer. It would keep a ot of guys out of trouble. Of course it woudn't sell and the "Bar lobby" would fight to have it banned.

I could just see the ad for it: "Get No-T now and increase your quality of life immensely!...side effects include increase in savings, reduction in contact with law enforcement, less physical injuries, less unplanned offspring....
That's actually a pretty good idea on some levels. I have Addison's Disease so my adrenal glands don't produce testosterone like they should (or adrenaline, cortisol, B12, etc.). I can tell you that when I am not taking my testosterone shots like I am supposed to, I do have a lot less inclination to do some things that just cause me grief. Of course, there is a downside too, like reduced pain tolerance among other things.

Back
Top Bottom