Win........jeff........win..........

C

cutiepie24

come on Jeff...gotta win this race.........:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He has a long row to hoe if he's gonna win this'n. I don't see it. Top 10 if he's lucky. Jimmie, now, he has a shot.

After such a good qualifying run, I honestly wouldn't be overly upset if John Andretti took this one.

Qualifying position doesn't mean winning. Actually the guys starting in the middle seem to have better chance of winning. Qualifying setup vs racing setups are two very different animals!!:)

Well I don't see J gordon winning this one or any other to tell you the truth...but what about Petty now, when was the last time he won a race...you think his sponsers would drop him or it is just the name they go by?????????????????

DE, I hate to break it to ya, but no one has ever won at Pocono starting worse than 27. I got not one thing against Spencer, but I don't see him breaking THAT trend.

I don't give a hoot about whp is qualitfying, it doesn't make a difference, you could be dead last and win the race............;)

I have seen some start almost dead last and win the darn race.......:rolleyes:

so we will see. guess it just who has the umphhh in them to win you know......racing is hard work...........:)

I know i couldn't do it..........be to stressful for me...........

OOPS, I think I read your post wrong...thought you were talking about Spencer winning.....my bad.:eek:

I don't think Jimmy will win either.......but, hey, I have to keep the pot stirred about my boy!!:) I wouldn't call me a Spencer fan, but I don't dislike him either........it's just fun to get a reaction from some people. It's all in fun.:D

And, no, I wasn't really talking about Spencer.......I was referring to Jeffie. I think he starts 28th (or was it 25th?). Anyway, doesn't matter where he starts, he's always a threat to win......dispite what many say, he's just too good to ever count out until the checkered falls and he doesn't come across first!!:)

WIN..........JEFF..........WIN.....................:D :D :D :beerchug: :abduct: :dazzler: :rainfro: :daisy: :itslove:

To tell ya the truth, I'm not a big Jimmy Spencer fan. I never was, and never will be. I think he is the WhineBag of em all. Just when Kurt won at Bristol, he whined over that. Whines over the move Harvick made at Chicagoland... what else? I believe the guy has to blame someone for him "not winning" all the time.
A guy leading all day could tap Spencer, run him up the track, pass him to put him 45 laps down, and Spencer would say... "Yeah, we had a good car... if it wasn't for that damn leader, we could have won"

Blah, Blah, Blah

Originally posted by bud_stud
To tell ya the truth, I'm not a big Jimmy Spencer fan.  I never was, and never will be.  I think he is the WhineBag of em all.  Just when Kurt won at Bristol, he whined over that.  Whines over the move Harvick made at Chicagoland... what else?  I believe the guy has to blame someone for him "not winning" all the time.  
A guy leading all day could tap Spencer, run him up the track, pass him to put him 45 laps down, and Spencer would say...  "Yeah, we had a good car... if it wasn't for that damn leader, we could have won"

Blah, Blah, Blah

I'm a Jr fan.......like you.......but I've heard Jr say the same thing. Guess all the drivers whine once in a while!!:D We all suffer with "selective memory" at times.:)

I've never seen Jeff whine once...you must be mistaken him for Tony Stewart, or Harvick..etc............but not Jeff...........he never whines...............maybe Brooke whined about........oh Jeff I need a new diamond ring..blah..blah..blah.......................the little B***H.............................:D

CUTIEPIE, I'M WITH YOU . MY JEFFIE JUST HAS TO WIN TOMORROW. JEFF GORDON WILL RULE I JUST KNOW IT...
GOT GET 'EM DARL'IN.:)

YEAH...............another Jeffie fan.................yes..yes he is gonna win tomorow for sure..............he will......................:lips :itslove: :cookoo: :leap:

terry a great guy if he wins it'll be a shocker in a lot of peoples predictions but we'll see wont we

I am trying to not get my hopes up too much about Jeff winning anything too soon. He just doesn't seem willing to really stick his car into places he used to just jam right into. He gets a good run going and then Robbie Loomis makes a change and then he drops right off the radar screen again. I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

I am hoping Jeff wins today. But if he doesnt there will always be the next race. IT WILL HAPPEN JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN. Go Jeff and Jimmie kick some butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom