Windows!

D

Digger

Login, wait 5 minutes for everything to load, install Adobe update, reboot, login, wait 5 minutes, install flash update, reboot, login, wait, install Windows update, reboot, login, wait, install Windows Media Player Update, reboot, login, wait, install Firefox 2.1.535.7656745.6785676354.1, reboot, login, wait, install Flash Update 9,213,342,456,765,423.132135.4.1.2.1, reboot :crash: :windows:

Do these software companies release updates for Mac Software every 2 days as well. I'm getting a little tired of this.

I seldom worry about Adobe, flash or Windows Media Player updates until I need them. My Windows updates I don't reboot until I'm finished with the session and not going to be using the computer for a while. Firefox should update without having to reboot.

Jeez Andy, if it take five minutes for your computer to boot, then I'd say you've got an ancient one there. That's what my old Win98 was like, but I've already forgotten what that was like. Sorry to hear that you are wasting your time with a PC. I'm sure that Apple would love to see you and your money as a customer. Maybe not though, since you appear to complain to just about everything in your life, then maybe it's not the computer. :cool:

Jeez Andy, if it take five minutes for your computer to boot, then I'd say you've got an ancient one there. That's what my old Win98 was like, but I've already forgotten what that was like. Sorry to hear that you are wasting your time with a PC. I'm sure that Apple would love to see you and your money as a customer. Maybe not though, since you appear to complain to just about everything in your life, then maybe it's not the computer. :cool:

I need to clean it up. It's got way too much crap on it.

Back
Top Bottom