Winning in the #32

H

HardScrabble

Yesterday whilst trivially pursuing the first time winner info, TWF pointed out that Ricky Craven scored the first win for a car carrying the number 32 in Winston Cup. Correct of course he was and he reamins the only driver ever to win with that number.

So who else has driven cars with that number?

In no particular order...

Jimmy Horton; Jimmy Hensley; Chuck Bown; Greg Sacks; Ed Berrier; Michael Ritch; Joe Ruttman; Ruben Garcia; Phillip Duffie; Lee Faulk; Jim Sauter; Alan Kulwicki; Dick Brooks; Ray Elder; Bobby Wawak; Gary Mathews; Jimmy Finger; Jim Ingram; Boscoe Lowe: Butch Lindley; Tommy Ellis; Tommy Houston; Jonathan Edwards; Kevin Terris; Johnny Halford; Randy Tissot; Scott Pruett; Mike Wallace

Many of these names I know nothing about and some less than that. Just wanted to post a little mind clutter! :D

Thnaks Hardscrabble,
"You look it up so we don't have to". I am sure you know the answer to this but which of the Nascar commentators always says that or something along that line, I can't remember!
:p

There'll be at least one more win for the #32 before the end of this season. Trust me on that one. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom