With 4 races remaining who's will be the champ.

Poll: With 4 races remaining who will be the champ.

• Carl Edwards -leader

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Matt Kenseth -14 points

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Brad Keselowski -18 points

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tony Stewart -19 points

• Kevin Harvick -26 points

• Kyle Busch -40 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • someone else at least 50 points or more behind

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
Apologies for not proofing my thread title

This poll has a 6 day time frame, and a new poll will be created next week, with a similar format/criteria after Martinsville.

Yes it is a poll

The 6 drivers listed in the poll are within 1 race or 47 points of the leader.

A short recap of the top 8 below

DRIVER/POINTS/Behind/WINS
-Edwards/2237/Leader/1 win
-Kenseth/2223/-14/3 wins
-Brad K /2219/-18/3 wins
-Stewart/2218/-19/2 wins
-Harvick /2211/-26/4 wins
-Kyle B /2197/-40/4 wins
-Jimmie J/2187/-50/2 wins
-Kurt B /2185/-52/-2

Do I have to put a dollar down to see the pole?

Harvick because Winning races means more than rideing around playing it safe.

Apologies for not proofing my thread title

This poll has a 6 day time frame and will close afterwards. A new poll will be created next week, with a similar format/criteria after Martinsville.

That hurt :( but at this point of the season, Eddie Haskell seems to have the right attitude, car and crew chief. Can you imagine what a pompus azz Cuzzin Carl will be if he wins the crown? I just might prefer seeing Jimmie-Chad win it again...

If he doesn't do it, I would think it would be Kenseth.

I chose, Carl...mainly because seeing Kenseth win another title may turn me into one of those "emo" kids....

I'd like to see Stewart do it but I don't think he will. I think, baring a 30th place finish, Edwards has it.

Not gonna vote just yet. Anything can still happen with the points this tight. Look what happened to the 29 today. That kind of luck can hit any team any time.
I do think that with his pure determination Keslowski has a good shot at it.

I voted that Brad K will win it; he was one of the few to make up points on Edwards today.
I wasn’t sure if he could sustain his strong run of the summer, but he is proving he has the staying power during the chase.
Carl and Matt are racing smart races, and I will not be bothered if one of them wins the title. But I am going with Brad because I think Carl and Matt will be more in a defensive mode, or not trying to lose.
I think Brad’s going to try and run the table and win it out, and I at least want to favor that approach.

I think Martinsville is also better for Matt than Carl.

Can't vote just yet, I mean Carl's been hangin on but he lost some serious ground today. I can tell you who will NOT win it, the 48. There will be no sixpeat. I said last week that if JJ made it through Talladega with a top 5 he may have still had a shot but he didn't so stick a fork in him, he's done. But give credit where credit is due, that team had an awesome run but just like in 05 when Michael Schumacher finally lost, no matter how dominant you are, nothing last forever, your gonna lose again sooner or later & those fans who bought t-shirts at the start of the season that said anyone but Jimmie are getting their money's worth.

Slow and steady Matt Kenseth. That's not who I'd like to see win it but he made it through Talladega so I think he will continue on.

Back
Top Bottom