WNY24Fan

kelloggs5TLfan

Team Owner
140.gif

She needs more than 1 candle on her cake but I'm not going to be the one to ask how many. Anyways happy happy joy joy
pdSTRNS0001.jpg

smilingpugcard.jpg

Thanks gang!! Well, my daughter put just one candle on my cake - a big ole number 4. Although it would have been just right with a 2 in front of the 4. ;) Can ya tell we need to get some candles around here? I don't think the cake would have been edible had they put ALL the candles on it that could have been on it! ROFL

Well I still have somewhere the pic you posted of your BD cake last year. Oh, here it is...
cake_with_candles-797066-752781.jpg

Thanks! Better late than never. ;) Isn't Ella adorable?!! She has that determined look behind the wheel just like when her daddy was little! :)

Ok, Mr. BP - I'll get you "my pretty!!!!!!" (omg...did I just call you pretty?!!) Anyway..... if you have a little dog, you better put it in hiding. LMAO

My beagle is anything but little. She is extremely overweight. We rescued her from the shelter where she had been very abused. Our vet said he had never seen an abuse case quite like hers. She's been pushed beyond the level of fighting back.
But, she loves her chocolate ice cream. Yeah, yeah, I know, but that is an old wife's tale. Chocolate in the dose she gets from ice cream can't harm her. The most that would happen if she ate a large chocolate bar is she'd get diarhea.

Well, I can't stand anyone abusing animals, so I'll just have to get YOU............ one of these days. :D

Back
Top Bottom