Woke up to snow this morning

C

coonhound

Is it that time of the year? I woke up and
the mountains had snow on them.

We are trying to recover from a severe drought so we'll take all we can get. They want to ban all outdoor watering from fall to spring.

ahhhhhhhhhhh SNOW....beautiful when falling, beautiful in the mountains, but PLEASE, not in my city.
Having lived in New England for more than 50 years I have seen more than enough.
Glad you are enjoying the view.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We've got termination dust on the mountains too. Soon we'll have enough snow in town to patch the holes in our igloo.:) :) :p

Originally posted by Alaska
We've got termination dust on the mountains too.  Soon we'll have enough snow in town to patch the holes in our igloo.:) :) :p
When you are out there fixing that igloo,dont fall and break your icehole Alaska.:p

Yea, don't go ice fishin with somebody that doesn't like you either, or they might kick you in the icehole.;)

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
Yea, don't go ice fishin with somebody that doesn't like you either, or they might kick you in the icehole.;)
:p :p Ya BC,I hear the fish bite so good up there that you gotta sneak behind your igloo to bait your hook. :D

Can do without white flaky powdery substances falling from the sky.

Originally posted by B.C. - 24

It's hard to kick someone in the icehole when the snow is up to their armpits.:) :) :p

Originally posted by Zekk
Snow...  I wish it snowed here:(

I don't know where you live Zekk, but believe me I is much nicer on cards and TV than to live with it.

Alaska, just keep your icehole safe....those fishies like iceholes.

People here brag that there are no snakes in Alaska. Not true. We do have deadly reptiles on the prowl. They don't have fangs or poison but they're just as deadly as any cobra.

Snow snakes can slither up your icehole and freeze you to death. :) :) :) :ROFLMFAO:

Alaska, and all others who have that white, powdery stuff called snow, keep it! LOL

I love looking at pictures of the stuff, but can't stand it for real.

To all those who need it for next year's water supply, I hope you get many feet of snowpack.

coonhound, got a friend in Helena, MT who needs the water, too.

Originally posted by pbunch
Are they related to the Snipe family Alaska?:D

No relation to our local snipes or the mythical ones you folks back east look for.

The local ones are not too bright I think. We have one flying over our house each summer. He's up there whoop whoop whooping 24/7. Never lands that we can tell. We call him the ugly snipe cause he can't get a date.:)

h2300pi.gif

Common Snipe

With a beak like that Alaska,I don't think I would want him to swoop down at my noggin.Might get shishkabobed.:D

Back
Top Bottom