Wonder Ears

71Fan

Well notch up another one for Wonder Ears.

4 wins, 12 top 5's, 20 top 10's.

Looking forward I'ld say he's a contender to take it all next year, and the next, and the next, and the next. After that it might be a little tougher. Little Brother ought to be in Cup by then.

Way to go Kurt. You've made yer hometown fans quite proud of ya boy.

well, hope he doesnt hit the sophmore jynx, it happens often and noone is exempt:satisfied

I thought this WAS Kurt's sophmore year, and that he had defied the jinx. :D Great season, Kurt, you sure surprised a lot of people.

Isn't it refreshing to have these young guns just shaking up the tree? Roush had just a great year with his top teams all getting wins.

Since Burton booted Stoddard out and put Andrews in, I just can't consider the #99 team a contender anymore. Burton is not going to win on his own like he thinks he can. Frankie was helping him do that.

A low opinion of Andrews there. I saw Burton run in third place yesterday. Surely the crew chief had something to do with it.

Big props for Busch. Three wins in five races is impressive no matter who you are.

4 wins in the last 8 races. Watch out for this kid next year, they are on a roll.

I hate to admit it, but the kid has been nothing short of awesome the last few months. Is there a 3rd year jinx? :)

A 3rd year jinx?

What the hell will happen to poor ol' Harvick then? Geez, he'll start missing races I guess.

*shrug*

Back
Top Bottom