Woohoo! (Wilkesboro)

Any body get tickets, sold out. Iam so bummed.

I might try this in 2024 or the Modified race in September 2023.

The dynamic pricing they used for this stinks. Prices will fluctuate based on demand. When they go on sale and the demand is the highest, the prices are the highest. Greedy!

I'm sure tickets are available (for more money) on reseller sites like StubHub. If they aren't yet they will be soon.

The dynamic pricing they used for this stinks. Prices will fluctuate based on demand. When they go on sale and the demand is the highest, the prices are the highest. Greedy!
I'm not sure what you mean. The prices were as advertised. Definitely not more.

When I looked at the last ones remaining, they were over $300.
I'm pretty sure that was according to seat location just like any other race. The cheap seats sold out first.

Those were backstretch seats. Not exactly the best seats in the house.

It’s really great the suites above the stands, a visual trait that gives the track one of its neat characteristics are being renovated

I never made my way up to the suites they were using in August.

I sat in the stands for a couple hours on preliminary night and hated it because I'm not happy at a race unless I have a camera or microphone in one hand and an iPhone in the other with a scanner feed in my ear. I can't be a fan. You can't take me out of journalism but you can't take the journalist out of me.

Don’t know if you all saw this

Musco Lighting.
I've set a few of those foundations. They come with a 4 foot aluminum level that has a brass spacer on one end to allow for the concrete taper. It always seems to disappear at the end of the job. LOL

It’s going to be Lil Wayne and nascar social media is going to burn to the ground

Back
Top Bottom