World of Outlaws 2021

What do you think of them making it a 4 day show next year? Our seats were lower towards turn 1. Not as good as yours. But not bad either.

I wonder if they're going to bring in more series for the 4 day show, or how they're going to stretch it out over 4 days.

Was it super dusty or much improved?

On Thursday it rained, so everything got rained out. On Friday was actually really good from practice, qualifying and heat races. By the time The Features started rolling around, the cars started kicking up dust. I can't speak for Saturday because I was sick on that day and couldn't attend the event.

I wonder if they're going to bring in more series for the 4 day show, or how they're going to stretch it out over 4 days.

On Thursday it rained, so everything got rained out. On Friday was actually really good from practice, qualifying and heat races. By the time The Features started rolling around, the cars started kicking up dust. I can't speak for Saturday because I was sick on that day and couldn't attend the event.
From what I understand it's just adding a third feature, so Wednesday will be qualifying and big block heats then races Thursday Friday Saturday

This is the best place to ask. When WoO has multiple features in one weekend (like the Worlds Finals), how does the points payout work? Also, how does the points system work in general? I'm coming from a NASCAR background so that's my frame of reference right now.

This is the best place to ask. When WoO has multiple features in one weekend (like the Worlds Finals), how does the points payout work? Also, how does the points system work in general? I'm coming from a NASCAR background so that's my frame of reference right now.
If each race has its own qualifying and heats it has its own points. So World finals pays points for both nights. Something like Knoxville Nationals is different however. I'm trying to find an actual explanation of the points for you bit I believe the winner gets 150 and it goes down from there.

If each race has its own qualifying and heats it has its own points. So World finals pays points for both nights. Something like Knoxville Nationals is different however. I'm trying to find an actual explanation of the points for you bit I believe the winner gets 150 and it goes down from there.

1. 150
2. 146
3. 144
4. 142
5. 140

Two points per position down to 102 points for 24th. I believe all who enter the event and don't qualify for the A-Main receive 75 points.

At one time, preliminary nights of multi-day shows used a lower points scale, and were thus worth less in the championship. At some point in the last 15 years that stopped, and except for a couple events that use different formats and are show-up points only, all races award the same amount of points.

At one time, preliminary nights of multi-day shows used a lower points scale, and were thus worth less in the championship. At some point in the last 15 years that stopped, and except for a couple events that use different formats and are show-up points only, all races award the same amount of points.
Yeah I think that change is why Erin Crocker went from first women prelim winner to first female outlaw winner

Back
Top Bottom