World of Outlaws 2021

My same response continues. We in Florida are doing better not only in the number of cases but economically than the average of the rest of the states. I just don't understand how you can be critical of a governor that is doing a good job.
when you have one of the lowest paybacks in unemployment cases it works the same as orange saying we will just test less and have less cases bada bing, all better now

That is excellent and frankly better than the west coast swing it replaces. Kokomo and TSS Haubstadt are awesome. US-36 is a fun little track too. I think I can make that one.

That is excellent and frankly better than the west coast swing it replaces. Kokomo and TSS Haubstadt are awesome. US-36 is a fun little track too. I think I can make that one.
I love going to the Kokomo track. First a stop at the little coney dog / root beer drive in a couple blocks from the track and then some darn good racing while eating a few ears of the tracks salty hot buttered sweet corn. ;)

Oh good grief. It doesn't rain down here for over a week and guess what? It's going to rain tomorrow at East Bay. I canceled my trip. But there is hope. I heard the rain date is Sunday. So, I am pulling for a win by mother nature tomorrow, so I can go Sunday!

Feels like it's been forever since they raced. Glad they are back starting tonight.

Good race tonight with Carson Macedo driving from 10th and blowing by everyone to take the win. Looked like he found a line that wouldn't work for anyone else.

Wow he could hook the bottom or what!

World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Cars Volusia Speedway Park March 5, 2021 | HIGHLIGHTS​

Oh good grief. It doesn't rain down here for over a week and guess what? It's going to rain tomorrow at East Bay. I canceled my trip. But there is hope. I heard the rain date is Sunday. So, I am pulling for a win by mother nature tomorrow, so I can go Sunday!

Aaron Reutzel wins at East Bay, which is such a unique track that I hope this opens the door to regular WoO returns there. Sweet second, and tonight Carson Macedo drives from 17th to 3rd. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Macedo in the #41 is going to be quite a force to reckon with. He seems to have benefitted from a very full off-season of racing and this move to JJR.

Kahne is really running well in this field in the #9, much better than he did in previous years.

Haudencshild has had a very disappointing start to 2021, and can't seem to avoid trouble right now. He's still fast, just has to start logging some good finishes and build momentum.

Reutzel dominated the race IMO. Sweet took his shots, got up beside him in traffic for a minute, but Reutzel ran back out front and stretched it when the traffic cleared up and he finished more then a second and a half ahead.

Reutzel will be a contender this year if not already shown. Hafertepe has improved in the 410s who’s usually a 360 standout from what I saw on Friday nights action at Volusia.

Paige Polyak has also won a number of sprint car races. A few years back she won a WOO heat race at the World Final in Charlotte.
FB_IMG_1615248877677.jpg

Hard to say on that front, the only one I saw around here retired this season.

Magnolia is a good track for sprint cars and is putting on a very good show tonight. The deep south is late model country, but hopefully this goes over well down there and they come back.

Sheldon! Finally wakes up and takes the victory tonight from Logan Schuchart, who led the whole race until about five to go. Sweet, Schatz, and Kahne follow 3rd-5th. Kahne started 23rd. This was possibly the best feature of the young season.

Sheldon! Finally wakes up and takes the victory tonight from Logan Schuchart, who led the whole race until about five to go. Schatz, Sweet, and Kahne follow 3rd-5th. Kahne started 23rd. This was possibly the best feature of the young season.
Damn sounds like a great run for Kasey

World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Cars Magnolia Motor Speedway March 12, 2021 | HIGHLIGHTS​

Tremendous back and forth duel between David Gravel and Brad Sweet, who traded the lead several times in a caution-free main event. Gravel wins to become the sixth different winner in six races on the season. The series is in top form.

Wow what a show. Keep that track on the schedule

Also, how is it even possible that there have been six different winners in six races to open the season, and Donny Schatz isn't one of them, despite him running up front most nights?

McFadden will step into the 9 this weekend

With as well as Kasey was running, wish they could make it a three-car stable.
I think something could be in the works I saw a tweet

...ok less committed then I remembered it

Haudencshild wins his second of the year by passing Reutzel and Sweet on the top after the bottom faded. Turned into a pretty interesting race with the way the track wore and due to the difficulty of lapped traffic.

Back
Top Bottom