World of Outlaws 2021

Carson Macedo leads wire to wire to win at the Grove with Lance Dewease chasing him the entire way and mounting a serious challenge in the final laps and final corner. Third was Brent Marks, continuing his strong recent results, fourth James McFadden, fifth Aaron Reutzel. Larson was 10th and not really a factor. Sweet was 14th and definitely not a factor tonight.

The track was heavy and narrow most of the night. Should be a little racier tomorrow.

Reutzel wins from the pole tonight, withstanding pressure from Gio Scelzi in second and Lance Dewease who charged to third. A lot of people complain about Williams Grove being "boring". I consider it a grueling test that produces interesting results with the Posse element. Reutzel gains points on most of the Outlaw regulars, many of whom finished outside the top 10.

Reutzel wins from the pole tonight, withstanding pressure from Gio Scelzi in second and Lance Dewease who charged to third. A lot of people complain about Williams Grove being "boring". I consider it a grueling test that produces interesting results with the Posse element. Reutzel gains points on most of the Outlaw regulars, many of whom finished outside the top 10.

It is boring lol. Honestly has nothing on a place like Eldora. PA has a lot of good drivers, but some terrible tracks compared to OH/IN

I'm heading to Bridgeport tomorrow, turns out I'll get in for free because I didn't realize that when the 2018 race at Bridgeport was canceled I got a credit for 2019 and then paid in 2019, so I had $60 in ticket credits so nice surprise.

Well after spending 5 minutes trying to find more information on this, I finally got it.
Geesh.
Yeah I only got it because I saw the video of him throwing the bike it wasn't as circulated as the fight video.

It's a beautiful night for dirt racing

Attachments

• 20210518_161822.jpg
    20210518_161822.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 20210518_161824.jpg
    20210518_161824.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 99
  • 20210518_165242.jpg
    20210518_165242.jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 83
Damn Macri pulled a beautiful slider on Haudenshield in heat 1 for 2nd

Much needed boost for Schuchart and the #1S. They had been off for a weeks. Macedo runs second and almost had him at one point.

Much needed boost for Schuchart and the #1S. They had been off for a weeks. Macedo runs second and almost had him at one point.
Fun to watch here, such a different track for sprint cars then anywhere else in the area.

The show is on...flying, two lanes. Awesome so far!
Big guns coming up heat 3
And Haudenschild on the rails. What a surprise!

Last edited:
The show is on...flying, two lanes. Awesome so far!
Big guns coming up heat 3
And Haudenschild on the rails. What a surprise!

Attica puts on a great show, even in heats, which is a rarity. Can't wait to get there in person someday.

Sheldon! When is the last time anyone went last to first in the freaking dash?

After a lapper lost a wheel right in front of leader Haudenschild coming to the white flag, causing Sheldon to DNF, Gravel re-inherits the lead and wins, with Schatz second and Brent Marks finishing third after starting 19th.

After a lapper lost a wheel right in front of leader Haudenschild coming to the white flag, causing Sheldon to DNF, Gravel re-inherits the lead and wins, with Schatz second and Brent Marks finishing third after starting 19th.
Marks out to show it was a bad match with his ride earlier this year, probably one of the hottest drivers right now

What a freakin awesome show tonight. Man, do I enjoy the WOO's. The 305 sprint car feature was one for the books too! Weaver (who basically wins them all) lost to a young Keegan in the X sprinter (and if you are from around these parts, you know the Keegan name and the "X" sprint car). Weaver kept his foot in it in spite of going off track. No doubt, the best 305 feature i have ever seen.

Haudenschild snake bit again

World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Cars at Attica Raceway Park May 21, 2021 | HIGHLIGHTS​

First outlaw win in 24 years, Sheldon loses another one

At least he finished second tonight. He hit the wall at least 10 times while leading, at one point he had an 8-second lead. I thought for sure he was going to pop another RR. I'll always be a fan, but I tire of his tendency to overdrive even with a monster lead. He was actually lucky tonight.

Back
Top Bottom