World of Outlaws going to Bristol in April

MRM

Team Owner
As expected, the World of Outlaws (late models and sprint cars) will be going to Bristol. The late models and open wheels will be there April 8-10 and the sprint cars will be there April 22-24. Looks like I'm going to be one busy person in March and April.

Oh yeah I wanted to go to Bristol for dirt but Cup looked way to expensive and I don't like late models enough to go to the event before that. But I will definitely show up for the Outlaws and Big Blocks

I managed to get 3 tickets to Bristol WoO. Next up is motels. Anybody have any idea where to stay. Don't need 5 Star, just clean and safe. If a few racers are staying there also, even better.

I managed to get 3 tickets to Bristol WoO. Next up is motels. Anybody have any idea where to stay. Don't need 5 Star, just clean and safe. If a few racers are staying there also, even better.
Here is where I have stayed a few times for the Bristol race and booked to stay there this year. Nice and clean and easy drive to the track. Lots of restaurants nearby. I booked early for the spring race at $70 per night. Not sure what it is now.
Quality Inn & Suites I-81 Exit 7

Just booked there. Thanks. It took $120 per night, but they were about the only place left with 2 queen beds (3 PPL) Now to book flights, or look into driving from SD..

Looks like both late models and sprint cars events will have be invitation only. Race directors of each series will make the final invitee list. I'm assuming this is to cut down on the number of cars that don't have the speed as the upper teams do and not have them be in the way on a very fast track.

Looks like both late models and sprint cars events will have be invitation only. Race directors of each series will make the final invitee list. I'm assuming this is to cut down on the number of cars that don't have the speed as the upper teams do and not have them be in the way on a very fast track.
All about safety keeping out lower skilled guys who should not be out there.

No doubt. There are some drivers around here that are always somewhat slower than the competitive guys and they manage to show up at the fastest and tightest tracks around here. If they do make the race, they're just in the way.

Looks like a few of the invitees have dropped out and WoO is replacing them with others.

I haven't seen an updated list. I know that Friesen is supposed to hit a big block modified race this weekend, so he's out. Some seem to think the ones that didn't go to the Illini 100 (Bailes, Jackson, Breazele) won't be going to Bristol either.

I haven't seen an updated list. I know that Friesen is supposed to hit a big block modified race this weekend, so he's out. Some seem to think the ones that didn't go to the Illini 100 (Bailes, Jackson, Breazele) won't be going to Bristol either.
So, Youre talking about the WoO late models.. I see..

A friend that was going with us, fell and broke her hip and froze her hands Feb 13th and is still healing. Ive got her ticket (3 nights) and 3 pit passes if anyone is interested. Pearson, row 14. Were flying out tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom