World of outlaws series and super dirt car on CBS Sports network

Lazyking

Over the Cassill we go
Airing right now with a countdown show and the following ing weeks until the Sunday before Xmas will be tape delayed races.

Starting with Williams Grove next Sunday and ending with the WOO finals airing in December.

I'm on my tablet but you can find out all the info on woosprint.com

This is great news, i love dirt track racing but its barely on tv now. Even tape delayed, its a step in the right direction

Going from having the World Finals on live television on SPEED to a month long tape delay on CBS Sports Network is not a step in the right direction - however it's better than no coverage.

Going from having the World Finals on live television on SPEED to a month long tape delay on CBS Sports Network is not a step in the right direction - however it's better than no coverage.

That's what I meant. I haven't seen any dirt racing besides the lucas oil stuff in the last few years. I didn't even know about speed's coverage til recently.

A few year ago (five or so maybe) ESPN and the WoO Sprint Cars had "Summer of Money," where five or sixe sprint car races were televised live.

I think there's gonna be a lot more Motorsports on TV between FS1 and NASCAR and USCR, NBCSN and NASCAR, ARCA, F1, Indycar, CBS Sports Network with WoO and MAVTV with Lucas Oil. I'm optimistic. I think MAVTV's gonna get in on live broadcasts soon enough. CBS airs A LOT of racing on its sports channel on Sundays and MAVTV is all Motorsports on Thursdays.

Back
Top Bottom