Worst sports fans in America

Oh sure its just so easy to write a worst fan article and blame Philly, Montreal should be way further up they can't play a game without torching stuff.

Nowhere near as bad as going to a Redskin's game...

I don't know. I've heard from people who've been to every stadium in the East Coast that fans at M&T can give Philly fans a run for their money.

I've been to Ratbirds games before, never a pleasant experience. But I can walk around the worst parts of Baltimore in a Redskins jersey and not have any problems.

I've never gone to FedEx, and the only way I go is if Jacksonville plays Washington at Washington (but I'm more likely to go to EverBank for a Washington/Jacksonville game). I don't give Snottie my money. :)

Oh sure its just so easy to write a worst fan article and blame Philly, Montreal should be way further up they can't play a game without torching stuff.

Montreal shouldn't have been on the list... it said "Worst sports fans in AMERICA"... IMO, Philly takes the cake positions 1-3 (Eagles, Phillies and Flyers) with Baltimore Ratbirds 4th.

Howard "tell it like it is" Cosell called the Patriots fans the worst fans in the world. It was a Monday night game and the word spread thru the stands. 50,000+ fans dropped trou and mooned him. I was there. :):eek:

I'd have to say I agree with most of this list.

In spite of my West Virginia ancestory, I have to say I agree with the WVU fans being rated that high. I've never been able to wrap my head around the idea that burning something, like a couch, is a good way to celebrate a significant victory by your sports team. Maybe I'm missing something. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom