would someone please tell me...

H

hooty3

how is it that half the cars have crap hangin off them from the wreck and they get to pit and work on their cars and drive around and come back in and do some more work with crap hangin off, but nascar makes steve sit there for 2 laps becuase his spoiler was loose??...it wasn't fallin off like others had stuff fallin off or hangin there....can some one explain this?.....I think he was ripped here...

b/c if that spoiler comes off, not only is that car dangerous on the track, that's a huge hunk of metal someone could run over.

It's kinda like when Gordo gets to go below the yellow line with no penalty. but when Park does it he gets black flagged.
:cheers:

Gordon is a 4-time champion. Park is not. You get special privilages being a champion. :D

Originally posted by racer8@Apr 6 2003, 12:18 PM
It's kinda like when Gordo gets to go below the yellow line with no penalty. but when Park does it he gets black flagged.
:cheers:
:cuckoo:

Or it's because Nascar forgot for a second that Park was a DEI car.Once it dawns on them,he may be given 4 laps back! :lol:

well if i spoiler is loose that means that the spoiler will lay back and give him an advantage, thats why i think they made him fix it

Originally posted by hooty3181529@Apr 6 2003, 01:20 PM
how is it that half the cars have crap hangin off them from the wreck and they get to pit and work on their cars and drive around and come back in and do some more work with crap hangin off, but nascar makes steve sit there for 2 laps becuase his spoiler was loose??...
maybe you can explain how jr car can have all that same stuff hanging off it and still pull out in front of everyone and pull away without any help

Originally posted by hungout+Apr 6 2003, 04:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungout @ Apr 6 2003, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hooty3181529@Apr 6 2003, 01:20 PM
how is it that half the cars have crap hangin off them from the wreck and they get to pit and work on their cars and drive around and come back in and do some more work with crap hangin off, but nascar makes steve sit there for 2 laps becuase his spoiler was loose??...
maybe you can explain how jr car can have all that same stuff hanging off it and still pull out in front of everyone and pull away without any help [/b][/quote]
hmmmm...saw alot of black tape on the front, but don't recall anything hangin off of it......so i guess i can't explain anything...

Originally posted by hooty3181529+Apr 6 2003, 05:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hooty3181529 @ Apr 6 2003, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -hungout@Apr 6 2003, 04:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hooty3181529
@Apr 6 2003, 01:20 PM

maybe you can explain how jr car can have all that same stuff hanging off it and still pull out in front of everyone and pull away without any help
hmmmm...saw alot of black tape on the front, but don't recall anything hangin off of it......so i guess i can't explain anything... [/b][/quote]
well, the top half of the 8 wore off and those decals weigh so much that it made a huge difference

Originally posted by toddgee24@Apr 6 2003, 03:05 PM
well if i spoiler is loose that means that the spoiler will lay back and give him an advantage, thats why i think they made him fix it
The race was under caution, it would not have given him an advantage then. There was also a good point of other pieces hanging off and cars continuing to stay ahead of the pace car.

In my opinion, he should have been able to stay ahead of the pace car and come in and out of the pits until it was fixed, unless the race went green.

When this happened during the race, I was wondering why they forced him to fix it before he left.

Back
Top Bottom