WOW!

Lap3Forever

Staff member
That's all i can say after what i saw last night.

It was the main of the steel block late models, The guy i was going for has been in 2 races and won them, and was in his 3ed race going for his 3ed win. last lap turn four he has the high side, gets the lead, and makes contact with the 2ed place car, the next thing i see as i look to see who won as smoke, sparks and fire....the #35 car, that took the lead got sideway went up hit the fence and rolled. i took off to the orther end of the track to see how bad it was..the car was on its side with the drivers side up. the driver was ok, but the car was gone. this was the 1st race i have seen a late model flip and 1st i have ever seen the catch fence work in person.

From KLMS.com

ON the White flag lap liner would be giving it all he had.  Liner would get into the loose dirt in turn two and catch up to Isom on the backstretch and would take the lead in three and four.  Isom would come close to regaining the point down the stretch but couldn’t do it as Liner wins his third straight race.

The drop of the checkers would not end this story.  After they crossed the line Isom and Liner got together, this would send Liner upside down and into the outside retainer fencing.  The fence would rip the entire front clip of Liner’s car off.  With Liner’s car on it’s top and Isom’s under it, both drivers would be ok

I will try to have some pics up later got to resize them and whatnot

heres the car one its side.

Attachments

• flip.jpg
    flip.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 222
view after they put it back on its wheels.

stupid auto focus on the catch fence! <_< <_<

Attachments

• flip2.jpg
    flip2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 194
Back
Top Bottom